BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kristin S.
I love Victoria's Secret but aerie is the same quality and for less. Also good for those who are constantly changing bra sizes because it's affordable and adorable
Gina Z.
I'm a former employee of American Eagle so I also received a discount to Aerie. And their pajamas are amazing! Super cute, affordable, soft, and last a long time.
Chloe S.
Apex, NC
I absolutely love Aerie. They are just like VS but a bit cheaper. Great styles, great fit. Plus, they just came out with the Aerie REAL campaign where they don't photoshop the models' bodies anymore. Finally!
Anna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just bought a sweater from Aerie and it's the softest and coziest sweater I have ever worn. Their clothing is always nice and some stuff has reasonable prices. Highly recommend if you need comfy casual clothes.
Stephanie F.
Every time I go to the mall I have to go in Aerie to see what's new. They always have new things on their shelves! It's one of my favorite places to shop for lingerie.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Great underwear. Bought a bunch of them when I was working at American Eagle (my store carried a little Aerie inventory). Not a huge fan of the bras or sleepwear.
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
All my undies are from Aerie's and I love them! I find that some wear out easily but some last for a really long time! I like how their style is simple and cute!
Victoria M.
Their lingerie is so beautiful and incredibly affordable compared to victoria's secret and other brands. It's all so adorable and it comes in a variety of sizes.
Rachael A.
Bridgeport, CT
Aerie definitely tops victoria's secret when it comes to bras, they have different options for all sized chests and half the price too, usually they have great sales and all of their clothes are extremely comfy.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love this ! everything is so soft, and mostly fits true to size to make ordering online an ease. They have decent prices on most things espically during a sale.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?