BY AERIE #32 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
I have purchased a lot of yoga pants and workout clothes from aerie as well as t-shirts and I love them! They have great material. I have some from ten years ago!
Gina A.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love aerie. They have good quality bras that are at decent prices (and if a bit expensive, sales come along every few weeks.) They had amazing deals on undies and their customer service is amazing.
Anna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just bought a sweater from Aerie and it's the softest and coziest sweater I have ever worn. Their clothing is always nice and some stuff has reasonable prices. Highly recommend if you need comfy casual clothes.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the aerie shorts and underware, it is very comfortable. I have at least 6 pairs of their pajama shorts and some tank tops to sleep in and I really like it.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love when I can find this store in malls, such cute laid back items and at an affordable price! There not sleezy items and are just plain comfortable cute clothes!
Ashtian H.
Forney, TX
I have a few aerie items I've had for YEARS and they have yet to tear or wear down. Love love love love them! Sucks it's rather expensive if you don't shop sales.
Lindsay F.
Aerie offers a variety of under garments and comfort wear that is affordable and quality. They are also known for their campaign of modeling new bras and underwear with women who are of the "average" body type.
Stephanie F.
Every time I go to the mall I have to go in Aerie to see what's new. They always have new things on their shelves! It's one of my favorite places to shop for lingerie.
Kayleigh  T.
Love aerie! I do a lot of my shopping there. I watch for the sales most of the time because the pricing is sometimes too high for me. Still love the products though.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Aerie has adorable selections. I sometimes prefer this brand over Pink by VS because it is slightly more affordable. Their products are very cute and comfortable.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?