BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...2 Answers
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
Good quality underwear and clothes. shirts are nice material and the bra's and panties are comfortable. prices are similar to victoria's secret but they're still awesome.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
All of their bras are amazing and super cute. They also last so much longer than any other bra I have worn before. Their yoga pants also fit well and are super flattering.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I love their loungewear,bras & underwear. The underwear is understated & sexy at the same time.Also their yoga pants is comfortable & the material is of high qualitu & durable.
Influenster M.
By far one of my favorite brands for bras and underwear great quality and affordable. Sadly there isn't a store super close to me but luckly you can always shop online and sometimes I can pick up some stuff at my local Marshalls.
Amy C.
Pella, IA
This store is good to buy underwear. They always have decent sales going on, and they are very comfortable. If you have an average bra size (not a 30 dd, or similar), you are sure to find bras that fit too for decent prices.
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I loved this brand when I was in high school, but I find that my love of Aerie didn't follow me to college. The clothing is cute, but the bras don't work for me anymore.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I always hit up aerie for my intimates as in tank tops and simple basic under shirts, undies, and such. They're always soft with mellow tones, and not to mention ON SALE!
Jessica P.
I love this brand I really like that they usually are having sales so buying stuff isn't such a hit to the wallet. They make quality stuff that lasts for years and years.
Kelsey T.
I love Aerie! I think that aerie is the girly version of American Eagle. I really like their bras and I can find some cute sweaters and things in there. Love this store!
Samantha L.
The clothing is great and of great quality. The only problem I have is that they have very limited bra sizes, and as a girl with a 32DD bra size, they don't have my size.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?