BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Madison C.
Framingham , MA
Aerie sells adorable undies, bras, clothes and more. At full price some things are a little over priced but aerie always has deals and coupons so look out for those. Also there are always some cute things on clearance as well!
Adriana S.
Yonkers , NY
The underwear deals are really amazing! There are undies to everybody... The ones that love something comfortable or the ove that prefer something sexy! I really love it!
Nina M.
Flat Rock , MI
I love how girly everything is at Aerie. I love their underwear because the cotton is very soft and comfortable. I would buy everything in the store if it wasn't so much!
Samantha L.
The clothing is great and of great quality. The only problem I have is that they have very limited bra sizes, and as a girl with a 32DD bra size, they don't have my size.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I always hit up aerie for my intimates as in tank tops and simple basic under shirts, undies, and such. They're always soft with mellow tones, and not to mention ON SALE!
Jessica P.
I love this brand I really like that they usually are having sales so buying stuff isn't such a hit to the wallet. They make quality stuff that lasts for years and years.
Kaitlyn M.
I love the bras and underwear at Aerie, and they aren't as expensive as some places. I don't really buy regular clothes there, but they have really cute workout clothes.
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
Amazing quality, and what is even better is that they don't photoshop their models! They are natural and have normal bodies, it's good for a clothing company to do this.
Sarah T.
Aerie is my favorite place to buy panties. They have the cutest styles and patterns. The mini cheekys my favorite and a lot of the time they have their panties 7 for $25.
Haley T.
I have purchased from aerie quite a few times and their products have always held up very well. I will say that their sizes aren't always consistent. I have had to buy certain products in different sizes depending on the line.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?