BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love aerie, and their message and promotions are awesome- I applaud them. There is nothing about this brand/company that I don't love. It's quality, and money well-spent.
Ashley S.
I shop here for underwear a lot, I just wish they sold bras in larger sizes. Their clothes and pjs last a long time. I wish they still have out the ribbons behind the counter.
Nina P.
Brockton , MA
They tend to be a little expensive but they make up for it by having wonderful sales. Just sign up for their email updates on their site. I love their leggings and yoga pants. They are quite honestly the most comfortable things ever.
Janine L.
West Chester, PA
Recently started shopping here. Tons of style choices and always have all sizes in stock. Most all around comfortable and flattering underwear and bras I have found! Great sales and coupons. All products hold up well in the wash.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aerie! If you have not joined the rewards program, it is a MUST. Every 5 bras you buy, you get a coupon for a free bra (any price). They never let me down
Elena H.
Waterbury, CT
I absolutely love aerie. It is the perfect store to get intimate clothing, lounge around the house clothing and workout clothing. All their clothing is well made and affordable. I really love their yoga slim gyms and bras/undies!
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
All of their bras are amazing and super cute. They also last so much longer than any other bra I have worn before. Their yoga pants also fit well and are super flattering.
Breanna L.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Every time I need to buy underwear, this is my go to store. They're super cute and still comfortable. I also love that their bras are named and give details on what they do.
Kimie K.
Tampa, FL
Ton of variety and helpful staff. VS was my go-to for undies but they started making all these shiny nylon stuff. Aerie has soft simple cotton that is way more affordable.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
Good quality underwear and clothes. shirts are nice material and the bra's and panties are comfortable. prices are similar to victoria's secret but they're still awesome.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?