BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
I find Aerie to be very middle school with clothing, the bra's would fit a 12 year old.. maybe if you carried bigger sizes for "REAL" women they would have more business. I feel like the clothing is very cheap and teenybopper styles.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This store seems really great, but it can be expensive and you have to have a particular type of style to shop here. It's not really for me, but I can see why people like it.
Amanda G.
San Francisco, CA
The only place I buy my underwear and now starting to buy all my bras from them! It seems that whenever I go buy they are always having a sale so I definitely take advantage!
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Aeri has long lasting undies, swim suits, comfy bras at a wonderful price. Aeri is always having sells so you never have to pay full price. Which in my book is always a plus!
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Aerie. All of their clothes are great quality. My favorite thing is their yoga pants. They fit perfectly, are super comfy, and come in cute colors. All of the clothes have a comfy, laid-back vibe and are perfect for campus.
Sarah H.
I love aerie! One of my favorite pairs of panties is from here and they are just so comfy! I also love their bathing suits and bras. They also have comfy clothes, which I live for comfy clothes! You can never have enough comfy clothes!
Katie W.
Fort bragg, NC
Love their 7 for 26 sale on underwear!!! I love the lacies and boy shorts! Their strapless bras are amazon compared to Victoria's Secret too! More affordable than VS as well!
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
I really like the bras here but I love that they aren't super expensive either. I recently purchased two for under $50, which I feel like is a great deal. They last forever!
jessica f.
Brighton, MI
There's one specific thong i get from aerie and i bought 10 of them. they're comfy and cute! i love they're yoga pants too. and I'm always getting great coupons from them too!
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Very cute bras and undies :) I wish their pants came in TALL. I do appreciate how their sizes go up to xl and xxl since many places feel the need to stop at L. I mean really.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?