BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I love all of the undergarments from this store. Everything has great and reasonable prices which if my favorite part. Not only is it a great price but its fashionable as well.
Lindsey K.
Yukon, OK
Very cute, but no love for the top heavy! I love their yoga pants, great price and great fit, but I wish they had something bigger than a C cup. 36DDD needs some cute stuff too!
Shelby S.
Lawton, Ok
I would love love love to shop here but they refuse to make things in my size. When I called to ask a question they didn't answer then when I called back they were rude as hell.
Emma G.
W Lafayette, IN
I am obsessed with aerie bras. They always fit me perfectly and are comfortable. It is so hard to find my size, 32C, but aerie always has it in stock. Their sales are great too.
Krystal N.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite stores EVER! The clothes are vibrant and really pretty! The underwear is super comfortable. My only complaint is that the bra sizes are not that big.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love aerie. They have a lot of options at great prices. Best choice for bras and undies in my opinion. They also have a lot of cute scarves and apparel. So comfortable!
Bridget V.
You know those camisoles that are long enough to cover your bum? This is the place to get them! Plus they have really cute headbands in the accessories section of the store.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Very cute bras and undies :) I wish their pants came in TALL. I do appreciate how their sizes go up to xl and xxl since many places feel the need to stop at L. I mean really.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
For those who love to wear soft clothing the aerie collection is right where you belong! I love how the clothing isn't just for the "young" crowd but that anyone can wear it.
Maria B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I buy a lot of my underwear from here, they have super cute colors and bralettes and styles of underwear. The sales are great and everything is good quality. I love their leggings!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?