BY AERIE #32 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexys S.
El Paso, TX
They have some great and really cute things. They're products are good quality and last. The only bad thing is that I have to order online since we don't have one where I live.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
I love buying my underwear and bras from Aerie! So far the quality has been great and has lasted for a while. I would also suggest some of the swim suits. Super cute for summer.
Kristin E.
I absolutely love aerie! I went there once when they were having a sale and their clothing is amazing! The bras are super soft and the wires don't poke you! Also the straps have a super soft material that isn't scratchy or irritate skin!
Taylor H.
I love the atmosphere Aerie creates with their clothing and their stores. I am unfortunately too large chested to buy bras there, but there underwear is really cute and comfy!
Maria M.
So, I tried to shop there for bras, not the most comfortable for busty girls. I returned everything. Although they do have a cute style, not fit to the size its supposed to be.
Miranda H.
Canoga Park, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love buying from Aerie not only because of the quality in product, but because of their no photoshop campaign! I believe strongly in their message and love their merchandise.
Emma G.
W Lafayette, IN
I am obsessed with aerie bras. They always fit me perfectly and are comfortable. It is so hard to find my size, 32C, but aerie always has it in stock. Their sales are great too.
Sarah G.
They sell the most comfortable underwear ever and for a good price (7 for $26, I think) but don't like their bras so much. Their convertible bra is not very comfortable but I think they are more tasteful than Victoria's Secret pink line.
Janet D.
Dallas, TX
I have only bought at aerie a couple of times and from those buys I realized that those undies where sooo comfortable. It is a little bit less expensive than V.S. which is actually a good thing. The undies are long lasting and real cotton.
Krystal N.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite stores EVER! The clothes are vibrant and really pretty! The underwear is super comfortable. My only complaint is that the bra sizes are not that big.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?