BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I used to wear their bras all the time. I still have one hoodie from them and it is the comfiest hoodie I have ever owned. Their stuff seems to hold up well. I would like to pick up some pajamas from them.
Danielle F.
The quality of aerie bras and underwear is amazing. I've purchased from there many times and I'm always pleased with the quality and styles they sell. I buy most of my underwear here and I will continue too!
Kelsey M.
I love aerie! Great sales on bras and swim. Good quality, sometimes a little higher priced for certain things but overall I love it. From Aerie I have bras, swim, pjs and a sweater. Definitely recommend!
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Aerie sleepwear, undergarments, and workout clothes...all amazing. I love the atmosphere from the second you walk into the store. Super friendly and helpful. I also like how they are a little more conservative in their wear.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I personally love the brand because of what they stand for. They don't do any photoshopping of models. You get what you see. As far as lingerie goes, the quality is better than Victoria's Secret and slightly cheaper (go during the sales)! Their workout gear is nice too. Worth a try!
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Ah underpants shopping. What an uncomfortable thing for a lot of us. Certain retailers give me the creepy crawlies when I walk into them for some reason...like I'm not in the right place. Like I'm in some smutty part of town. I just want a comfy bra that a) fits me (I'm a DD for goodness sakes!) b) doesn't look like a hand-me-down from my grandma and c) is affordable. I don't need a bunch of sexy junk that costs an arm and a leg. I just need some cute, affordable, comfy under things.

That's where Aerie comes in. Their bras are cute. They carry sizes from 32AA up to 40DD (mostly online). If you shop the sales, you can get a great bra for less than $20, which is hard to do if you are anywhere over a size 32A. Ladies of different shapes and sizes can shop there comfortably and find what they need. The service is great too, the associates at my local Aerie are always ready to help with a smile.

Sadly, there aren't a lot of Aerie stores near me. And they don't carry a lot of good, full coverage push up bras for more busty ladies. But I have found a bra I really like and I hope they keep the style (The Bridgette).

Overall, a good store! I shop there quite a bit in conjunction with American Eagle. I like them both a lot, and I highly recommend them.
Rachael G.
Madison, WI
I love the aerie brand! As someone who is a size 12, but wears an A cup, it is very hard to find cute bras, or any bras for that matter. I love aerie's bralettes, and their underwear is fantastic too!
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
i recommend this 100 times over Pink. the quality is better and the prices are better, with added bonuses when you sign up for rewards! i have never had an issue with these products, and they last very nicely!
Kayla B.
The only place I will buy my under garments  . Less expensive than Victoria secret and the same quality. Everything I have bought hold up and the bras are so comfortable. The discounts and rewards that they offer is amazing, and their employees are wonderful. They don't consistently bother you like at Victoria secret. Their online site is just as good as the store and easy to navigate.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
I love the designs that Aerie has. A lot of people comapred Aerie to Victoria's Secret. Honestly, I like both. VS has sexy styles and bold style s which are fun sometimes. But Aerie has cute and laid back styles that I also like. In my mind, they complement each other and I like them both, I don't see why people are trying to write reviews that make it seem like you can only like one of the other!

I also like that they have cute tops that actually fit me! I can wear a medium in many of their tops which is a self-esteem boost for me. And I usually can't wear a medium!

However, I have two complaints with Aerie. First, their yoga pants stretch. A LOT. So while I love the yoga pants I bought and think they are really cute, after a couple wears I can really only wear them to bed because they won't stay up! Also, the colors on my yoga pants (dark blue pants with blue adn white stripes at the foldover) faded really fast!

My other complaint is that while they occasionally have a bra or two in my size (34DD) they are almost always only in plain nuetrals (plain white, plain beige, etc). I really like their cute bra patterns and I want to buy them, but I can't! I did find and buy one really cute razorback bra at Aerie in my size with a cute stripy pattern, but after a few years it wore out.

In conclusion, aerie has cute designs and cute clothes at reasonable prices, but their yoga pants stretch out and fade fast and I wish that they had more slection in size 34DD bras!

Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?