BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Natasha L.
Much better quality than Victoria Secret. All the bras are so pretty and I absolutely love the Mia bra. Not on the bras looks good but the clothes there are nice cute and simple.
Charleigh L.
Zanesville, OH
Aerie's has a "real" policy with their models, so NO RETOUCHING, NO AIRBRUSHING, REAL GIRLS! So if you look up your size on-line, you will see a girl YOUR SIZE in YOUR BRA SIZE.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love aerie! Somewhat expensive clothing but also very good prices and deals other times. Lots of fun bras and underwear to choose from. And very cute pajamas and lounge clothing.
Katja I.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the only place I buy bras and underwear. Everything is extremely comfortable and relatively inexpensive. The employees also seem very knowledgable and are very helpful.
Mandy H.
I love aerie's underwear and bra's! They are cute and comfy! My only issue with them (reason for 4 stars) would be they are expensive, so I will only buy from them when they have sales.
Ammiel M.
Half of my undies come from Aerie. They do a 5 for 25 deal and I like how you can mix and match all their different cuts and styles. The material they use is so soft and comfy.
Rachel S.
Their products are decently priced. Many, if not all, people would be able to afford their clothing, etc. They have a bra fit for any kind of woman and also have great-smelling fragrances; would make great stocking stuffers at Christmas time.
Christina B.
Independence, MO
This store has expensive clothes, but the underwear and bras are awesome and well worth the money! Every time I go to this store, I can't help but by a pair of underwear. And, when you buy five bras you get one free--no limit on the bra price!
Marie D.
WAUWATOSA
When I first went into this store i loved it. I bought some loungs wear and it was so comfy. They have super cute bras. All there stuff is super cute. They have awesome sales too.
Charmaine S.
I LOVE Aerie's underwear and bras. It is high quality material for a cheap price. I started shopping her 2 years ago and haven't shopped anywhere else for my underwear since then.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?