BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
They have underwear appropriate for all ages. I can go here with my tween cousin and she can find underwear that is cute but age appropriate. Plus they Have great great great sales.
Shelby G.
Alpena, MI
Great store lots of great sales very helpful people in any of the ones I've been to. The bras last too. and the measure you which is always helpful;. Lot of different kinds of bras.
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
AE has to be my favorite place to shop! I am a tall girl 5'11 and it seems to the be one of the few stores that carry XL and Long length jeans! They also have great daily discounts!
Maria C.
State College, PA
You absolutely cannot beat their underwear or bras, and you can usually find really great prices. Their lounge clothing is so comfortable and everything in the store is super cute!
Bri H.
I love aerie. I only get to go there a few times a year but its a lot better then Pink. I love this store and they have great quality stuff, it lasts a long time and the customer service is great! I recommend this store to anyone. It is so great!
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Bras are well made, don't wear out easily, and are super comfy. not to mention they have cute patterns and many different styles. their bras fit just right. definitely a necessity.
Karina P.
I love the environment, this store always smells so nice. The clothes is so soft, great quality. They are so organized which makes it easy to find your size. The staff is so nice.
B. H.
I love American eagles Arie brand, I love the quality and pricing of the clothing, even after washing them they stay true to size, it's become one of my favorite clothing brands
Mandy H.
I love aerie's underwear and bra's! They are cute and comfy! My only issue with them (reason for 4 stars) would be they are expensive, so I will only buy from them when they have sales.
Charmaine S.
I LOVE Aerie's underwear and bras. It is high quality material for a cheap price. I started shopping her 2 years ago and haven't shopped anywhere else for my underwear since then.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?