BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
Love the underwear Aerie has to offer. The quality is top notch however I do with they offered larger sizes in Bras, I am a small woman with a big chest & can not seem to find a 32DD
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Their styles are nice for teens and seem appropriate, however it is all just as expensive as places such as Victorias Secret, I wish there was a store in between that was cheaper.
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love Aeries underwear! They fit so well and last a long time! You don't have to worry about them being cheaply made or falling apart after washing. I highly recommend.
Desiree C.
Randolph , NJ
I can't get my bras from here because they just can't support my breasts the way I need them too. However, their panty deals are great and I love their relaxed clothes and pajamas.
Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
They have underwear appropriate for all ages. I can go here with my tween cousin and she can find underwear that is cute but age appropriate. Plus they Have great great great sales.
Amanda B.
West Des Moines, IA
LOVE aerie. Their panties and bras are most comfortable and look great. They also have work out clothing that feel great as well. They are the only place I go for undergarmets.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Aerie really fits my style and I'm disappointed the stores in my area have been closing. I can easily find a bra that fits for a reasonable price and I love shopping their clearance!
Amanda K.
Cumberland, MD
I really love Aerie for underwear. They always have a great selection of colors, styles, and prints. However, I do find the prices kind of outrageous sometimes. I normally try to wait and stock up when they are 8 for $25. That is the best deal!
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Bras are well made, don't wear out easily, and are super comfy. not to mention they have cute patterns and many different styles. their bras fit just right. definitely a necessity.
Megan H.
SHAWNEE, KS
I only buy my underwear and bras from aerie. I love the styles and price options available! I'm always going in there for the 5 for $25 deals. I also love their customer service :)
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?