BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
Aerie's prices are pretty reasonable, especially given the amount of sales and discounts they give. Make sure to sign up for their texting/email list for notifications of the discounts.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ
I love their clothes. Great deals when they have sales. I live near an outlet mall so there is always good deals. Never had an issue with their clothes. Very comfortable and true to size.
Tori N.
FRESNO, CA
Aerie has the cutest bralettes. I love that their bralettes don't have all the insane padding that VS bras and bralettes have. The store has a very natural and comfortable vibe to it.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI
Bras are constantly going on sale, by like 40% or under $30. Wait for that, or make sure you find a coupon as AE always has coupons out.

Underwear is great for fun designs and colors.
Isabelle K.
New Berlin, WI
I love buying both bras and underwear from aerie because they fit well and are high quality. I don't find that they fall apart quickly and Aerie always has lots of them on sale online!
Josephine L.
Eugene, OR
I love, love, love American Eagle. Aerie is their lingerie chain. Gosh, their bras are so much comfier and have a simple chic to them. Their yoga apparel is also basic and very stylish!
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Nodoub t in my mind that thus store is the best. They have the best bras and underwear. I mean every time i buy bras they just get destroyed real quick and these last a little while longer
carter k.
Franklin, TN
Aerie underwear is great! They have the cutest colors, and so many styles to choose from. From pushup to bralette, cheeky to boxers, all of their products are sure to impress. The quality of everything is superb, and you definitely get what you paid for.
Cait P.
Jefferson, OH
I get all my bras here!! 3 years ago I naught my first bra at aerie! I absolutely loved it! This is the only place I will by my bras from & undies! They don't flare & they don't wear out!
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love shopping at aerie.com because there is always an amazing sale! (buy 1 bra get 1 for $10, 5 undies for $25...) Plus they have ALWAYS have something in my size, which I appreciate!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?