BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Grace W.
Columbia, SC
I have never had a bad experience with Aerie. I love their bras, underwear, and sleepwear. They have great sales periodically throughout the year and the quality of the clothing is great.
Christine N.
Ashburn, VA
If you are looking for cute, affordable and comfy underwear Aerie is the place to go! Now don't get me wrong I love VS Pink, but I love going to Aerie as well to get comfortable undies! (:
Hannah R.
Ledyard, CT
Super cute panties and pajamas and they always have a great deals. I think you can usually get 7 pair of undies for 26 dollars most of the time. A little pricey otherwise, but still cute.
Angela M.
Taunton , MA
I love the variety of product available in store and online. I like that there are online exclusives and larger sizes available, too. The new swimwear coming in for the summer is awesome!!
Rachel C.
I LOVE Aerie! Especially their swimsuits! There are usually some awesome deals AND I like that their bottoms cover you up more than a Victoria's secret suit would. Aside from the swim suits, I love all of their other clothing too, especially the accessories.
Kelsey C.
Fayetteville, NC
Aeries is AMAZING! I love their rewards programs, their undies and bras are comfortable, and the stores are always tidy. I'd buy here over VS any day. They are more reasonably priced too.
nika b.
Harbor City, CA
Not only does aeries have good bras but there actually really inexpensive. I really recommend shopping there when they have a sale or something which is really friquint. I bought two bras from there and i love them!! there true to their size and really comfy.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The most comfortable bras and panties for the smaller sizes. They are a bit expensive, especially when you can get the same cuteness and quality at other big box stores for far less money.
Isabelle K.
New Berlin, WI
I love buying both bras and underwear from aerie because they fit well and are high quality. I don't find that they fall apart quickly and Aerie always has lots of them on sale online!
Josephine L.
Eugene, OR
I love, love, love American Eagle. Aerie is their lingerie chain. Gosh, their bras are so much comfier and have a simple chic to them. Their yoga apparel is also basic and very stylish!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?