BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Marie N.
Newport, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really love aerie, the bralettes and their clothing is very nice and a good quality, I have never had anything but amazing experiences in the stores. They’re clothes are a bit expensive but the quality is really nice and worth it. I highly recommend these stores to everyone but I do wish their sizes were a bit more inclusive though.
Danielle B.
Topeka, KS
I love shopping at Aerie! They promote a good message about body image, which is rare among most bra/underwear stores. Also, their products are good quality and very cute. Aerie is my favorite place to shop for bras.
Julia N.
I love aerie products! I think their clothes are so comfortable and they often have really good deals. The employees are really nice and I never have a hard time shopping there. Definitely recommend and will go back!
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
I love everything that Aerie stands for. It's so nice to see a company that promotes body positivity for all body types. Also, their swimsuits are great quality. I have a large chest and a small waist so swimsuits are hard to find for me. The fact that I have two from here that fit perfectly is a big deal.
Ashley R.
If you want soft material lingerie then I would recommend aerie! There stuff is so soft and so pretty. I always shop there sale section because they always have great stuff on sale which you don't see with many places.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this store and their amazing deals! Every time I even go in the store they have deals going! I did a little Christmas shopping there and I love 90% of their items for myself!! I also love the new look to the store!
Michelle Z.
Avon Lake , OH
A store full of comfortable and cozy apparel and intimates? YES PLEASE! I love what Aerie stands for. I also love how fun and interesting their inventory usually is. The stores are easy to navigate and the quality/price points are very fair! If you've never shopped here, I highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
This brand is so great. Their bras and underwear are super comfy and not too expensive. I also love aeries advertising campaign, it's great that they are so body positive. I will for sure make more purchases.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I've had a love/hate relationship with Aerie ever since I was in middle school. They were one of the first bra and underwear retailers I went to because their items are teenager friendly. However, they don't offer enough products in my opinion and they could expand this part of their brand more.
Cassidy M.
I don’t know about recently but I went in and no sizes that I wear in bathing suits or bras were available. I was actually upset, I am bigger chested but am very skinny and could not find one thing in my size. I’ve avoided shopping here since, which is sad because I am a fan of American eagle
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?