BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angela M.
Taunton , MA
I love the variety of product available in store and online. I like that there are online exclusives and larger sizes available, too. The new swimwear coming in for the summer is awesome!!
kelly m.
Alsip, IL
I only get my undies from aerie! I use to shop exclusively at Victoria Secret but I feel like their quality has gone down and prices up. The quality of Aerie's undies is so much higher and the prices are always lower. I'm never disappointed when I shop here.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with aerie! I can honestly say that the undergarments that I've purchased are the most comfortable I own *and super cute!* I will be a recurring customer for sure!
Katie T.
Their bras are great quality and they have a huge variety depending on what you're looking for! I also love their underwear. I buy these things when they're on sale and it's reasonable! Aerie also has cute clothes/loungewear that I will buy if on sale as well!
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE their 7/$26.50 deals that they usually have running online. Their shipping it quick and sometimes free. Their lace undies are super comfortable and the selection of cuts is good.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
I love Aerie! I unfortunately don't fit into their bras but their underwear is adorable and comfy! Sometimes it can be a bit pricey but underwear is an essential!! So trust me its worth it!
Isabelle K.
New Berlin, WI
I love buying both bras and underwear from aerie because they fit well and are high quality. I don't find that they fall apart quickly and Aerie always has lots of them on sale online!
Nicole U.
The quality of their products are amazing! They have random sales online and in stores, right now they're having 50% additional on clearance items. They have really cute stuff, although it may be pricey sometimes. You are paying for good quality things
Tori N.
Fresno, CA
Aerie has the cutest bralettes. I love that their bralettes don't have all the insane padding that VS bras and bralettes have. The store has a very natural and comfortable vibe to it.
Brooke L.
Allston, MA
This store is awful. The underwear they sell sags in my rear when I buy it in my size. The bra sizing is extremely unlimited. I wore the largest bra size they sell at Aerie when I was 12.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?