BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angela M.
Taunton , MA
I love the variety of product available in store and online. I like that there are online exclusives and larger sizes available, too. The new swimwear coming in for the summer is awesome!!
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
I absolutely love their clothes! They usually always have a sale going on. They have great printed jeggings that everyone should check out. Their quality in their clothing is prettu awesome too.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The most comfortable bras and panties for the smaller sizes. They are a bit expensive, especially when you can get the same cuteness and quality at other big box stores for far less money.
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
I am obssessed with their underwear! I bought a bunch during the labor day sale and fell in love with the quality of the material. Really soft and feels like it will last a long time. They come in cute styles and patterns so everyone will find something there.
Christine N.
Ashburn, VA
If you are looking for cute, affordable and comfy underwear Aerie is the place to go! Now don't get me wrong I love VS Pink, but I love going to Aerie as well to get comfortable undies! (:
Robin M.
Aerie has the cutest undergarments at great prices and they have unbelievable deals if you go at the right times love going during the holiday seasons and seeing their cute holiday designs
Grace W.
Columbia, SC
I have never had a bad experience with Aerie. I love their bras, underwear, and sleepwear. They have great sales periodically throughout the year and the quality of the clothing is great.
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
All of their clothes are really cute, durable, and affordable. The only thing I don't like is their lack of size variety. Unless you have microscopic boobs, don't plan on buying a bra here!
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
I love Aerie! I unfortunately don't fit into their bras but their underwear is adorable and comfy! Sometimes it can be a bit pricey but underwear is an essential!! So trust me its worth it!
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE their 7/$26.50 deals that they usually have running online. Their shipping it quick and sometimes free. Their lace undies are super comfortable and the selection of cuts is good.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?