BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love Aerie! Their underwear and bras are both comfortable and good quality. The plus is that Aerie constantly has sales and discounts, so you can get the most for you money! Adorable stuff.
Rabia B.
I went into a store and tried a few bras, they were okay. Nothing like victoria secret with variety. i would say they lack with less variety and it has more of basic everyday type of clothing
Zohal B.
Stafford, Va
I'm pleased with all my aerie products, I love my bras from there. The only thing I would suggest is to wait for a sale. American Eagle and Aerie always have some type of promotion going on.
Mickaela R.
Their leggings are the best leggings ever made in the history books!! I'd choose Aerie over VS PINK any day. I love their no touch up campaign and I just really believe they deserve the credit!
Sarah M.
Marshalltown, IA
The only place I will buy bras and underwear from! I've trusted in them since the first day I tried them out years ago. They always have great sales and I love their buy 5 bras get one free!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I think Aerie is a little expensive just for bras and underwear, but they do have sales like buy one get one free and 25% off. I love their bras and underwear though they're so cute and soft.
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
This is such a great store/clothing line! I love everything I've ever bought or seen there. They have cute bras and panties and there soft and not to mention everything is priced reasonably.
Abbey B.
I like this store better than VS, simply because I find better deals here. I also feel like my underwear last longer when I buy them from this store, and they come in plenty of cute patterns!
Bethany P.
Overland Park, KS
Its alright for being its own store.. I definitely would prefer if American Eagle just had a section of clothes for lounging and underwear... it's a lot of work to go to a whole nother store!
Michelle E.
Yorkville, IL
This is my favorite store to buy underwear from. They always have great deals and so many different styles and designs to choose from! Such a cute store with so many cute items to choose from!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?