BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Aerie is great I think for younger girls who are just starting to buy more expensive underwear. Personally I don't shop there anymore, but I used to love it. Some of their stuff is overpriced though!
Influenster M.
I love aerie! I was introduced to it just over a year ago. Before aerie, I always got my bras from Victoria's Secret.not only is aerie less expensive, they have a reward program (buy 5, get one free!) and their service is fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Erica V.
Fresno, CA
Their section in American Eagle is so cute and well maintained. Cute selection of bras,undies, and pajamas. Always have good sales on undies around Christmas time and super cute pajamas!. Also their yoga pants seem to last longer than Victoria secrets. (Don't fade as much)
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
Great store to buy bras and comfy clothes. The store itself is really visually appealing. It's very calm inside with pretty decorations. Their leggings are amazing and have bunch of cute designs.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN
Bras and panties are cute, but the underwire ALWAYS pops out quickly. Even with gentle washing and care the products do not hold up well for the price you pay. Panties are cute though! Buy on sale
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I bought of few things from Aerie and have been pleasantly happy with the products. They've lasted me quite awhile. The prices are also usually very reasonable and there's a nice selection of items.
marely h.
Phoenix, AZ
What i love the most bout This Store is They always have my size. I'm in love with their sweaters and sweat pants.. ihave them In almost Every color. I ill be stopping by his Weekend.
Xoxo
Marely.
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
Aerie bras have become my favorite. They last longer than Victoria's Secret and are in general a lot more comfy. Only own a few pairs of underwear from them, but they have held up well so far too!
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Love the different styles, expensive looking (and a bit pricey) but when the sales come around you can find great deals...my main disappointment is one of my bras broke the first time I wore it....
Brianna D.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is the first store I go to every time I go shopping. I love their clothes and they always have great sales. I still wear jeans I have gotten there 3 years ago, and they still look brand new:)
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?