BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
Great store to buy bras and comfy clothes. The store itself is really visually appealing. It's very calm inside with pretty decorations. Their leggings are amazing and have bunch of cute designs.
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aside from VS, this is my favorite place to get lingerie from! Specifically bras; they're so comfortable and cute, which is not always an easy combination to find! Love this brand, highly recommend.
Melissa G.
Roswell, Ga
Love this store. love everything!
I buy all my bras here. They're really good quality depending on the line. I've had some bras that broke within a week but I have some that have lasted forever.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
Aerie has the best underwear I have ever own, and my favorite past is that they have this amazing sales that are worth using. In my opinion aerie is similar to prices to Victoria Secret and since my personal stile is more american eagle and aerie, I like to buy mine there.
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
Aerie bras have become my favorite. They last longer than Victoria's Secret and are in general a lot more comfy. Only own a few pairs of underwear from them, but they have held up well so far too!
Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
I love Aerie! Everything they have is so soft and nice! Not to mention soo cute and stylish! I will forever be in love with the floral sweatpants I got from this store. And my never take them off...
marely h.
Phoenix, AZ
What i love the most bout This Store is They always have my size. I'm in love with their sweaters and sweat pants.. ihave them In almost Every color. I ill be stopping by his Weekend.
Xoxo
Marely.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Aerie is great I think for younger girls who are just starting to buy more expensive underwear. Personally I don't shop there anymore, but I used to love it. Some of their stuff is overpriced though!
T C.
Killeen
It's easy for me to find what I'm looking for in this store along with size, which can be difficult at other stores. Plus, their customer service is great. This is way I will continue to shop there.
Jennifer T.
Smithfield, RI
Hit or miss. Aerie used to be great but I've seen them sell items that are lacking in quality. With that being said, it's still where I get most of my apparel - just not as great as it used to be.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?