BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
Love this place. Super comfy pjs as well as bras and panties. I was sorely disappointed when they took their AA sizes out of the store. But I still buy from them. Much cheaper than Victoria's Secret.
marely h.
Phoenix, AZ
What i love the most bout This Store is They always have my size. I'm in love with their sweaters and sweat pants.. ihave them In almost Every color. I ill be stopping by his Weekend.
Xoxo
Marely.
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aside from VS, this is my favorite place to get lingerie from! Specifically bras; they're so comfortable and cute, which is not always an easy combination to find! Love this brand, highly recommend.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN
Bras and panties are cute, but the underwire ALWAYS pops out quickly. Even with gentle washing and care the products do not hold up well for the price you pay. Panties are cute though! Buy on sale
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
Their bras and panties are my very fave. I don't buy anything but...I get coupons all the time for this store too which makes it even better. I also really like their clothes they're super comfy!!!!
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I bought of few things from Aerie and have been pleasantly happy with the products. They've lasted me quite awhile. The prices are also usually very reasonable and there's a nice selection of items.
Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
I love Aerie! Everything they have is so soft and nice! Not to mention soo cute and stylish! I will forever be in love with the floral sweatpants I got from this store. And my never take them off...
Erica V.
Fresno, CA
Their section in American Eagle is so cute and well maintained. Cute selection of bras,undies, and pajamas. Always have good sales on undies around Christmas time and super cute pajamas!. Also their yoga pants seem to last longer than Victoria secrets. (Don't fade as much)
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Aerie is great I think for younger girls who are just starting to buy more expensive underwear. Personally I don't shop there anymore, but I used to love it. Some of their stuff is overpriced though!
T C.
Killeen
It's easy for me to find what I'm looking for in this store along with size, which can be difficult at other stores. Plus, their customer service is great. This is way I will continue to shop there.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?