BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan B.
Indianola, IA
I love this store so much. I feel like their bras are just as good as VS bras but are wayy cheaper. The store is almost always having a sale! Sometimes you do have to go online to find the right size.
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
Recently made a few purchases and was very pleased. There's always some sort of deal going on and they have great stuff in so many variety and styles. They really have something for every body type.
Jeanine S.
Jewett City, CT
Love love love their line. So far I've only bought bras. They always have new items and styles. They may be pricey but well worth the money. If you shop online you will get better deals then in store.
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ
The store is a bit pricey. However, the quality of the clothes, bras and underwear is impecable. The sweaters and pajamas are very well manufactured and are worth the price. just be sure you know how much money you want to spend when you go there because the prices can range
Brandy R.
Dallas, OR
Their underwear are made of higher quality fabrics than other stores that are similarly priced. Their hoodies and sweaters are pretty expensive, but they fit great. They have a pretty good range of sizes online, but it would be nice if they sold larger sizes in stores as well.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I love aerie but do not find myself shopping there too often because they are pricey. I think the pajamas and undies are adorable, and the items that I do own from Aerie have lasted a very long time.
Lauren M.
Muskegon, MI
I love this store. The products are high quality and are affordable. The clothes, bathing suits, swimwear, bras, and underwear are all phenomenal. I would recommend every girl and woman to shop here.
Vivian T.
There's always a great sale or a discount code available, so I'm always getting things at a good deal. I love the variety of styles available. The bras, underwear and clothes are cute and comfortable.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
Aerie has the best underwear I have ever own, and my favorite past is that they have this amazing sales that are worth using. In my opinion aerie is similar to prices to Victoria Secret and since my personal stile is more american eagle and aerie, I like to buy mine there.
Influenster M.
I love aerie! I was introduced to it just over a year ago. Before aerie, I always got my bras from Victoria's Secret.not only is aerie less expensive, they have a reward program (buy 5, get one free!) and their service is fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?