BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Julia A.
Allston, MA
I hadn't thought about American Eagle since middle school, but when I started seeing Aerie ads featuring women with no touchups, no photoshop, I was really interested in the brand. Their bras and bralettes are awesome (the Sunnie line has become a staple for me), their underwear is soft and comfortable. I shop here for basics and for sexier lacy items. Aerie products tend to be quite simple and classic, with beautiful details, and customers often write very helpful reviews. There are great sales all the time, too, and the AEO/Aerie rewards program is great!! I've also LOVED the satin pajama sets I've bought from Aerie, as well as a handful of items like yoga leggings and sweatshirts. In particular, I really love their bathing suits. A lot of their one-pieces include "long" sizes, which is amazing for girls with long torsos like me! There are lots of sexy cuts - both revealing modern styles ("cheeky" bikinis) and classic pin-up type looks with more coverage (high waist bottoms). If you're over Victoria's Secret or are looking for slightly-outside-the-norm sizes, I cannot recommend Aerie enough. I'm really happy with this brand, and have found so many products of lovely quality that have become wardrobe staples. The customer service has been great - I've contacted them about changing the price of an item that went on sale the day after I bought it, and they're always able to do that. The fact that I can shop at AEO too and use the same checkout has turned out to be a nice added bonus as well! Highly recommend.
Isabel E.
Farmington, CT
I absolutely love aerie. I have tried shopping at many other stores for bras and nothing compares to their amazing quality. Also their deal are outstanding. They always have great offers that make me want to keep buying! Their clothing is great quality and is very soft too! I would 100% recommend buying your clothing from this store!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love this brand's bras and panties! You can't beat the 7 for 28 deal whereas other retailers charge more for less pairs and at a lower quality!! The best thing is the lace never rips or tears which is always a problem with other brands
Jenia A.
North Wales, PA
For those of you saying that Aerie is a "cheap version of AE" well...Aerie is a sister store of American Eagle. And yeah the store does lack in sizes, but you can talk to an associate and ask them to order a size online for you, and it's free shipping.

Honestly I love this store, and I'm not just saying that because I work there (This is entirely my opinion). But Aerie is a more cheaper version of VS, with the same quality. And they definitely have more sales than VS so you can totally find a bra your size for like 10 bucks.
Aerie sticks with the colours of the season. EX: it's spring, so their patterns will be spring floral print, and light colours. And they have a variety of bras that go from lightly lined to bras like double woah. Meaning they add a huge amount of pushup.
Their undies are pretty legit as well, you can get 7 undies for like 26.50, and that's a pretty legit deal considering VS doesn't even have something like that.
Their clothes are pretty legit too, a lot of cute yoga pants, and they're bound to fit everyone. If they don't have your size online, you can order online as well
Aerie has totally come a long way since they started.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I purchased several items for Christmas gifts weekend after Thanksgiving on my debit card (like cash, it comes immediately out of my account). I had to return to the store for two reasons: 1) They did not take off the security tags off these garments. Which they should know to do on all purchases. Which they did not and didn't even apologize for the error. 2) I was returning one item that had been paid for on my debit card weeks before and they would not give me a cash refund for that item. If it would go back into my account immediately on my debit card, I wouldn't mind, but it usually takes a credit transaction 3 days to process back to my account which comes out immediately when I purchased these items. They say this is company policy, but think when it is a debit transaction and not a credit transaction then cash should be a option.

I completely disagree with what they told me and at other American Eagle stores they did give me cash back. Feel customer should have been accommodated. Not to mention they were in the wrong for not removing security tags and didn't offer even an I'm sorry to the customer. Also said it was the bank's fault if it did not go back on my card immediately. They spoke out of turn on that as well. This was at the Castleton Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana. Maybe should try Clay Terrace or Hamilton Town Center instead. Seem to have better service and more willing to accommodate the customer.
Nicole Z.
I love this store so much! Their clothes, bras and underwear are always great quality and they are flattering for everyone. It's not the most affordable store, but the merchandise and the customer service are so great that I don't mind it. I highly recommend this store!
Katie V.
Love this store. I've been with them since I hit puberty at a size 36C and am now at a 36DD almost DDD. They have expanded their sizes and they even carry the DDs in stores. If not, I order in the store and get free shipping. The Sunnie bra is the best. It's so soft, I forget it's even there.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I love Aerie and their body positive advertising. I feel like they're reasonably priced and their products are good quality. I love their bras and pajamas! They also have a lot of coupons/deals that they put out which sweetens the deal.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really love aerie, the bralettes and their clothing is very nice and a good quality, I have never had anything but amazing experiences in the stores. They’re clothes are a bit expensive but the quality is really nice and worth it. I highly recommend these stores to everyone but I do wish their sizes were a bit more inclusive though.
Margaret S.
I love aeries and I love how they always have great sales. I always receive coupons from them in the mail and birthday surprises. The underwear are super comfortable and cute. I love purchasing laces underwear here because it does rip easily
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?