BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
I love there bras and underwear, they are so cute. There are styles for different types of taste. The only thing that's upsetting is some of the bra can be a little expensive, but the sale rack is great.
Lesley L.
There's nothing worse than wearing itchy clothes , especially undergarments . All of aeries merchandise is so soft and comfortable . They have flattering clothing that won't make you feel self conscious .
Jasmine H.
I love their bras. They are extremely cute, comfortable and reasonably priced. You can also get lucky if you catch them on sale. Make sure to sign up for their exclusive deals because they come in handy.
April B.
I discovered this store recently and I will probably buy most of my bras there from now on. I love that they don't photoshop their models, and they have some pretty sweet deals throughout the year.
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ
The store is a bit pricey. However, the quality of the clothes, bras and underwear is impecable. The sweaters and pajamas are very well manufactured and are worth the price. just be sure you know how much money you want to spend when you go there because the prices can range
Kayla F.
Meadowview, VA
I have an absolute addiction to their lace thongs. when they have them on sale I automatically pick up one in every color in my size lol! its all I wear. love love love them and they last a long time.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love their bras, they have been the cutest, best quality and price ones that fit great to my body. Definitely missing not having an Aerie store close by to me. Great prices overall and good quality.
Megan B.
I went into this store for the first time last week and bought several bras. They are super comfortable and they are high quality. I do like this brand, and I will continue to purchase from this store.
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
Recently made a few purchases and was very pleased. There's always some sort of deal going on and they have great stuff in so many variety and styles. They really have something for every body type.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Love everything by this brand! Everything in their product lines are made of the softest, most comfortable materials that feel good on the skin and you can wear them comfortably all day/all night long!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?