BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lesley L.
There's nothing worse than wearing itchy clothes , especially undergarments . All of aeries merchandise is so soft and comfortable . They have flattering clothing that won't make you feel self conscious .
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I love aerie! All of their products are super cute and comfortable! plus everything is reasonably priced compared to similar stores like it! Plus at the outlet mall they are always having great sales!
Annie Z.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Although some of the bras are quite pricey, they always seem to have amazing sales going on. The lingerie is absolutely gorgeous, true to size, and great quality. Sorry Victoria, Aerie is my new go-to =]
Haley C.
I love love love Aerie's underwear. The fabric is strechy and comfortable. They fit your body well ( they don't ride up or pinch in weird places). Plus they come in different styles and adorable patterns
April B.
I discovered this store recently and I will probably buy most of my bras there from now on. I love that they don't photoshop their models, and they have some pretty sweet deals throughout the year.
Vivian T.
There's always a great sale or a discount code available, so I'm always getting things at a good deal. I love the variety of styles available. The bras, underwear and clothes are cute and comfortable.
Megan B.
I went into this store for the first time last week and bought several bras. They are super comfortable and they are high quality. I do like this brand, and I will continue to purchase from this store.
Corey H.
I love the atmosphere as well as the selections. Sometimes, the types of bras can be overwhelming but at least you have options! There are always sales on almost everything and they have a huge range of sizes. It's nice to get an American Eagle coupon if you shop there, too!
Kayla F.
Meadowview, VA
I have an absolute addiction to their lace thongs. when they have them on sale I automatically pick up one in every color in my size lol! its all I wear. love love love them and they last a long time.
Sabrina B.
Goodwell, OK
I love their underwear, it is just really form fitting, and i fill like I don't have to put up a fight with the wire for comfort. Also, I love the fact that there bandeau's give comfort and support.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?