BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amy K.
Crystal, MN
I love the panties! They are great quality for a great price. The bras are great as well and I always am able to find my size. I love shopping online for this reason and feel that the quality is awesome.
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
I've only ever bought undies here, but I like them a lot. The ones I got have lace elastic, which doesn't irritate my c-section scar like a lot of other brands. (TMI?) I like the fit better than VS too.
McKenzie S.
Aerie is my favorite right next to Victorias Secret! They have great bras and at a great price. The styles and fits are great and even the patterns and designs are cute. Overall great quality and price!
Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
Aerie always has discounts or coupons available. Their bras may be expensive to some, but you can always find a sale or coupon to use. They are well worth the money, look great, and hold up well. They offer extended sizes and also a rewards system to earn coupons and free bras.
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I love their underwear and loungewear. But their claim to fame is their bras. I've bought multiple types and they fit well enough but they stretch out after about 2 months and no longer give good support.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
I buy all my bras from aerie. they fit so well especially for smaller girls like me. I never have luck finding something that fits from other places. I have also bought a super cute top from the store.
Samantha M.
Aerie is awesome. I love the pajamas they have! Super cute yet still comfortable. They are always up to season with every thing and have an great selection of bras. Just wish I lived closer to a store!!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I love aerie! All of their products are super cute and comfortable! plus everything is reasonably priced compared to similar stores like it! Plus at the outlet mall they are always having great sales!
Haley C.
I love love love Aerie's underwear. The fabric is strechy and comfortable. They fit your body well ( they don't ride up or pinch in weird places). Plus they come in different styles and adorable patterns
Giellen M.
Takoma Park, MD
Spot on sizing and great no-photoshop campaign! I wish the sizes of the models wearing the items would be more diverse so all of us could imagine ourselves wearing them. Quality of the products are great!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?