- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I love the Aerie bras!!! they are comfortable, they don't wear out as fast as cheapers and fit me better than most brands. I haven't really ever baught any clothes from them though I plan on going shopping soon!
I personally like Aerie more than Victoria's Secret. The bras are really good quality and super comfortable! They also have buy 5 bras throughout the year, get one free! And their sales are usually pretty good!
The employees there are always friendly and willing to help. They are a little over priced so it is good to go there when they have a sale or a coupon. They have been having a lot more sales lately which is good and they have a good reward system, where you receive a free bra after you buy 6
Love love love the pajamas from arie! I also love all the bras but my size is never available in store. I'm a DDD. I don't think that's an outrageous size. It would be nice if more stores carried larger sizes.
I am a bigger girl and It's hard to find cute clothes that fit my style. Aerie is one of my go to places to order clothes. I actually just got some shorts and undies I ordered from them. The prices are great.
I usually give my hubby crap for buying cheap clothes from American Eagle, but I've completely fallen in love with Aerie's undies! So comfy and they've lasted through multiple washings without falling apart!
Maybe I'm just too old for this store, but their clothes largely seem too juvenile for my tastes. The colors and prints are reminiscent of what you'd find in the little girl's section. Fine for a young teen perhaps, although pricewise it can't compete with other mall stores like Forever 21.
Absolutely love Aerie I have several pAirs of underwear from here and they hold up nicely. I also love how adorable their bralettes are, and they're very comfortable!
The boy shorts here are amazingly comfortable and always come in cute styles! I usually pick up some lace-y underwear here too because the price is similar (usually cheaper!) than VS and I like aerie better!
So many cute and comfy clothes and they always have great deals going on! I especially love how they started using models without photoshop in their ad campaigns. So much more realisitic and refreshing to see.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos