BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angela M.
I love the quality of the bras and underwear here! I only wish they had bras available without the under-wire, and that they stocked more bras in my size. Still, they constantly have sails and the bras are great.
Megan W.
Hillsboro, IL
The clothing at Aerie is waayy overpriced, and the sizes run too small. I'm a 5'9 with a slim body, and I'm squeezing into the larges. This company must be sizing their clothing off their models. Its not realistic.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
Love Arie with all my heart. They have the nicest underwear and bras. The underwear is so comfortable and extremely cute. Plus they always have deals. The clothes in Arie are so adorable too and really soft.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
The boy shorts here are amazingly comfortable and always come in cute styles! I usually pick up some lace-y underwear here too because the price is similar (usually cheaper!) than VS and I like aerie better!
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I remember i bought some undies from here like 5 years ago, and the section just felt like you wanted to just grab something down and lay in a bed. It felt lovely in there and the undies i bought were so comfy
Vivian C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Recently aerie has been having a lot of 40% deals and take advantage of them! They have a wide selection of bras, that aren't as expensive as victoria secret, but will last just as long and looks just as cute.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
I always walked past this store never thinking I would find anything. But I loves it. The days they have sales it is worth buying. If you have a simple comfy kind of taste in clothes this is the store for you!
Kari L.
Ashley, IL
I love the Aerie bras!!! they are comfortable, they don't wear out as fast as cheapers and fit me better than most brands. I haven't really ever baught any clothes from them though I plan on going shopping soon!
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Love love love the pajamas from arie! I also love all the bras but my size is never available in store. I'm a DDD. I don't think that's an outrageous size. It would be nice if more stores carried larger sizes.
Nicole K.
Osceola Mills, PA
I am a bigger girl and It's hard to find cute clothes that fit my style. Aerie is one of my go to places to order clothes. I actually just got some shorts and undies I ordered from them. The prices are great.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?