BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebecca V.
Caledonia, MI
I personally like Aerie more than Victoria's Secret. The bras are really good quality and super comfortable! They also have buy 5 bras throughout the year, get one free! And their sales are usually pretty good!
sam K.
Buffalo, NY
The employees there are always friendly and willing to help. They are a little over priced so it is good to go there when they have a sale or a coupon. They have been having a lot more sales lately which is good and they have a good reward system, where you receive a free bra after you buy 6
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
Love Arie with all my heart. They have the nicest underwear and bras. The underwear is so comfortable and extremely cute. Plus they always have deals. The clothes in Arie are so adorable too and really soft.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
The boy shorts here are amazingly comfortable and always come in cute styles! I usually pick up some lace-y underwear here too because the price is similar (usually cheaper!) than VS and I like aerie better!
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I remember i bought some undies from here like 5 years ago, and the section just felt like you wanted to just grab something down and lay in a bed. It felt lovely in there and the undies i bought were so comfy
Shona W.
Dunwoody, GA
Trust me I love a little Victoria's Secret every now and then too, but Aerie has better quality, prices, sales, and sales assistants. The overall atmosphere is nicer and appeals to larger age ranges. I'm 16 and I like both stores, but my mum can't stand Victoria's Secret, yet loves Aerie.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
I always walked past this store never thinking I would find anything. But I loves it. The days they have sales it is worth buying. If you have a simple comfy kind of taste in clothes this is the store for you!
Kari L.
Ashley, IL
I love the Aerie bras!!! they are comfortable, they don't wear out as fast as cheapers and fit me better than most brands. I haven't really ever baught any clothes from them though I plan on going shopping soon!
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Love love love the pajamas from arie! I also love all the bras but my size is never available in store. I'm a DDD. I don't think that's an outrageous size. It would be nice if more stores carried larger sizes.
Cali R.
I love all of their items. Everything is so delicate and cute/pretty. It's not extremely slutty and they offer really pretty shades of colors. Everything is pretty affordable as well, and extremely comfortable!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?