- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I personally like Aerie more than Victoria's Secret. The bras are really good quality and super comfortable! They also have buy 5 bras throughout the year, get one free! And their sales are usually pretty good!
The employees there are always friendly and willing to help. They are a little over priced so it is good to go there when they have a sale or a coupon. They have been having a lot more sales lately which is good and they have a good reward system, where you receive a free bra after you buy 6
Love Arie with all my heart. They have the nicest underwear and bras. The underwear is so comfortable and extremely cute. Plus they always have deals. The clothes in Arie are so adorable too and really soft.
The boy shorts here are amazingly comfortable and always come in cute styles! I usually pick up some lace-y underwear here too because the price is similar (usually cheaper!) than VS and I like aerie better!
I remember i bought some undies from here like 5 years ago, and the section just felt like you wanted to just grab something down and lay in a bed. It felt lovely in there and the undies i bought were so comfy
Trust me I love a little Victoria's Secret every now and then too, but Aerie has better quality, prices, sales, and sales assistants. The overall atmosphere is nicer and appeals to larger age ranges. I'm 16 and I like both stores, but my mum can't stand Victoria's Secret, yet loves Aerie.
I always walked past this store never thinking I would find anything. But I loves it. The days they have sales it is worth buying. If you have a simple comfy kind of taste in clothes this is the store for you!
I love the Aerie bras!!! they are comfortable, they don't wear out as fast as cheapers and fit me better than most brands. I haven't really ever baught any clothes from them though I plan on going shopping soon!
Love love love the pajamas from arie! I also love all the bras but my size is never available in store. I'm a DDD. I don't think that's an outrageous size. It would be nice if more stores carried larger sizes.
I love all of their items. Everything is so delicate and cute/pretty. It's not extremely slutty and they offer really pretty shades of colors. Everything is pretty affordable as well, and extremely comfortable!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos