BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Ashley V.
I used to work for American Eagle Outfitters and honestly it was the best experience ever. My favorite part about working there was working in Aerie. I love the bras and the panties. There's a variety for everyone.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA
I used to get all my bras from Victoria's Secret, but now get them all from Arie. The bras are durable and so cute/sexy! In the store, they have guides that describe each bra based on padding so you can find what you are looking for easily and quickly. And they usually have sales which I love!!
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love their underwear, you can't beat 5 for 25. It's comfortable and affordable, and they always have an awesome selection (boy shorts, thongs, cheekys). Their lounge wear is equally comfortable, and great prices.
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
I love the look of Aerie products and they have very comfortable clothing, however I have found that their underwear are cut smaller than many other places. I love that their yoga pants come in different lengths.
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
Aerie has some really great items - the prices can be a bit much sometimes. I went to find a new bra a little bit ago and nothing fit. They sizing was definitely off - I'm sticking to VS/PINK for my bras, for sure.
Skye F.
Cheaper than Victoria's Secret and in my opinion better quality than them too! They are a little expensive, but they have great sales, so look out for them! They also have great clothes for workouts and comfort.
Julie T.
Even tho I'm more into Victoria's Secret products, occasionally I do like to shop at Aerie! They're products are just as good and they're prices are even better! I'm just not a fan about aerie as I am towards VS.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I love Aerie. Their bras are amazing and fit so well. I know I can go there and buy a bra that is true to size and that fits. They are always having a sale and if you are on their mailing list, you can get coupons.
Elizabeth M.
Media, PA
Literally the world's most comfortable clothing. I own nothing but Aerie sweatpants, yoga pants, pj shorts, and let's not forget about the underwear. The store I go to has great service and is super helpful. And hey c'mon...who can't beat Aerie's sales?! 7 pairs of undies for $25? Yes please!!
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I love the clothing at Aerie, but every time I buy something I find it on the website a few months later for about half the price. I recommend shopping at the outlets online and instore to get the items a bit cheaper.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?