BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very comfertable clothing & very very reasonable prices. They usually have pretty good sales/deals going on! & the couple times ive got clothes from there i have been extremely satisfied & will definitely go again!
Samantha B.
Mentor, OH
I love love love aerie!!!. better than victoria's secrect in my opinion. i like underwear to cover my rump and still be cute. the patterns are so cute and the boybrief style is like full coverage. i would recommend this brand to anyone that wants cute underwear that actually covers your rear end.
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
Aerie is such a great store to shop at! Never do i go to the mall without stopping here! Bra's & panties are very comfortable. you defffff get what you pay for. (: aerie is definitely a must when going to the mall. B+
Wren B.
New Braunfels, TX
I LOVE shopping here for bras. It's considerably cheaper and more durable than Victoria's Secret. Especially if you can hit up the clearance rack and find the $10 bras. I'm a 36D and love that I can find cute prints in the larger sizes. Most other sizes stop the really patterns after a C cup.
Skye F.
Cheaper than Victoria's Secret and in my opinion better quality than them too! They are a little expensive, but they have great sales, so look out for them! They also have great clothes for workouts and comfort.
Nicole C.
Brookline, MA
I love aerie. I prefer it over victoria's secret on certain items. aerie also just launched their new campaign 'aerie real' where they only use women in all shapes and sizes and no more photoshop. I think this will help teenage girls understand that they should be comfortable in their own skin.
Shawn P.
Constantine, MI
Cute close and great accessories this is must go and check out all the styles that are up to date and you just can't go wrong. You get a bit of everything as you go and look. Take the time to see what they have.
Caitlyn C.
Dallas, GA
All my bras are from Aerie. All of them! I love their bras and they seem to be the only ones that make bras that fit me. I usually buy them all on sale for less than $20. Love their matching bra and underwear sets.
Krista K.
Lancaster, OH
This is my favorite brand of nightys and underwear. I love how soft the material is, and it lasts a long time! American Eagle usually has some sort of sale, clearance going on with it also. Cheap and affordable.
Megan W.
Hillsboro, IL
The clothing at Aerie is waayy overpriced, and the sizes run too small. I'm a 5'9 with a slim body, and I'm squeezing into the larges. This company must be sizing their clothing off their models. Its not realistic.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?