BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley V.
I used to work for American Eagle Outfitters and honestly it was the best experience ever. My favorite part about working there was working in Aerie. I love the bras and the panties. There's a variety for everyone.
Shirley R.
Jacksonville, NC
I am addicted to buying bras at aerie, I would definitely say that they are a good competition to other brands of underwear. Most of the bras I have bought fit perfectly and don't get ruined easily. They are confortable and look awesome. I recommend themnto any one. And the price isn't that bad.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love their underwear, you can't beat 5 for 25. It's comfortable and affordable, and they always have an awesome selection (boy shorts, thongs, cheekys). Their lounge wear is equally comfortable, and great prices.
Kalei E.
Honolulu, HI
The bras are not only affordable, but they're super comfy as well. And their sales on underwear are great. They also have a cool promotion if you have an AE rewards card. If you buy 5 bras, you get one for free!
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
Aerie has some really great items - the prices can be a bit much sometimes. I went to find a new bra a little bit ago and nothing fit. They sizing was definitely off - I'm sticking to VS/PINK for my bras, for sure.
Nicole C.
Brookline, MA
I love aerie. I prefer it over victoria's secret on certain items. aerie also just launched their new campaign 'aerie real' where they only use women in all shapes and sizes and no more photoshop. I think this will help teenage girls understand that they should be comfortable in their own skin.
Julie T.
Even tho I'm more into Victoria's Secret products, occasionally I do like to shop at Aerie! They're products are just as good and they're prices are even better! I'm just not a fan about aerie as I am towards VS.
Cheyenne T.
West Allis, WI
I've been shopping at Aerie for years, and even loved the product so much that I've applied to work there. The panties are always cute, comfortable, and affordable, which are the main reasons I keep coming back.
Skye F.
Cheaper than Victoria's Secret and in my opinion better quality than them too! They are a little expensive, but they have great sales, so look out for them! They also have great clothes for workouts and comfort.
Angela M.
I love the quality of the bras and underwear here! I only wish they had bras available without the under-wire, and that they stocked more bras in my size. Still, they constantly have sails and the bras are great.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?