BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
It is very inexpensive compared to other stores of it's sort (vicky's). Their bras and underwear are very durable and they ALWAYS have sales. Love this place way more than Victoria Secret and their return policy is great!
Hunter L.
Raleigh, NC
I love Arie and their "Real Women" campaign.. I really support them for not editing their models. Also, the store is AMAZING.. totally geared towards women and their needs. Their products are great and have sales a lot.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Aerie is one of my favorites. Good prices and quality bras, panties, and even comfy outfits! Also their campaign about women and how they don't edit the pictures of the models is something that EVERY company should do.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love all of my Aerie underwear, however they stopped carrying my bra size so I can no longer buy bathing suits or cupped bandous from them either :( I love their summer sweat-shirts and they're sweatpants are adorable.
Abby B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love Aerie these days- such cute underwear and lounge wear. The only downside is that it is kinda expensive. I usually head straight to the back to the clearance/sales items, where I can usually get pretty good deals.
Jessica P.
Parma, OH
This store sells most of the pajamas I wear. I love how soft the bottoms are and I can find many comfortable styles to wear depending on season. When they have sales I can usually find good deals on styles that I like.
Anna T.
Madison, TN
God bless Aerie! It's nice that there is an outlet for the small-chested woman to find comfortable, supportive bras. Prices for something's get put of hand, but if you stay on ypp of there rewards system, you'll be fine.
Nicole B.
I love aerie!! Their underwear is amazingly soft and their bras and pj's are so cute! If you go at the end of the seasons you can get great sales deals on the items
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Oh, I love Aerie.
They have lots of cute bras and panties that last a long time. Not as long as Victoria's Secret, but still great for the price.
Also, they don't use photo shopped models, which you have to respect.
Amanda Z.
Pewaukee, WI
Some of the cutest underwear and bras I have ever seen, but they don't cary bigger sizes in store for those of us who are a little heavier. I'm not a fan of ordering clothes online in case I don't like how they fit.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?