BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
I really like Aerie! There are almost always good deals on underwear, better than at Victoria's Secret, while the quality is much better. All the clothes I purchased from Aerie are very comfortable and are very flattering!
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
I love aerie! I've been using this store for the past 5 years! I love their products and their frequent deals they have. Also once you buy 5 bras you get a free one!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
The bras are geared for small chested women, the underwear selection is great though and so are the yoga pants. Otherwise I just stopped shopping here because I don't fit into any of the bras and I got tired of being asked to try some on and then explaining my size to be told they didn't go past like D or DD.
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
Apparently this store caters to younger people with small chests. I see really cute stuff in the windows and when i go in, NOTHING would fit my chest. Maybe they should market it more toward teens and less toward everyone.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
I used to never go in Aerie because it felt too young for me, but for christmas I got a pair of sweatpants and it inspired me to go back in. The yoga's fit my short legs a lot better than VS and if you sign up for their free card you get buy 5 bras get one free! Definitely changed my mind about the store :)
Kathy G.
Albany , NY
I love it. it amazing the always have a promotion for panties like 5 for 25 something it great a lot of patterns and material it amazing I recommend you to go there
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I have never been more thankful for a store then this one. I am FLAT and I mean Flat. 99% of the bras that I have bought in my life come no where close to fitting until now. I buy ALL of my bras from here and love them all!
Olivia D.
Orlando, FL
I love aerie! The only thing I have a problem with is one bra I happened to buy. I got fitted and everything, and i bought the bra and a couple of weeks later the underwire popped out on me. :( Other than that I like aerie.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
Aerie is definitely one of my favorite stores. Hold out of a sale though because stuff is a little pricey here. They don't make DD bras though, which kinda sucks because I'm still a teenager, but I can't buy bras from here.
Samantha C.
Morehead, KY
I was until recently a devout VS customer, that was until I tried out Aerie. Not only are their underwear cheaper but they are of much better quality. Not only are their underwear of better quality but almost everything they carry is high quality garments.

I would highly recommend giving this store a chance!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?