BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
When aerie first opened everything was better quality as with anything else. i love the loungewear, especially yoags, but i don't fit the bras and the underwear fit different than they used to. i like victoria secret better.
Stephaine G.
Seymour, WI
I love shopping at Aerie. They don't have may styles in my size, but they are able to let you try on a sample bra and order it online for you which is very helpful. I am also loving the no retouching aspect they just started. I think it sets a great example for girls to love their body just the way it is!
Olivia D.
Orlando, FL
I love aerie! The only thing I have a problem with is one bra I happened to buy. I got fitted and everything, and i bought the bra and a couple of weeks later the underwire popped out on me. :( Other than that I like aerie.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I have never been more thankful for a store then this one. I am FLAT and I mean Flat. 99% of the bras that I have bought in my life come no where close to fitting until now. I buy ALL of my bras from here and love them all!
Deanna W.
Buffalo, NY
LOVE the bathing suits here. The bottoms run a little small in my opinion but the tops are very stylish and super affordable. I am happy with my purchases every time
Rebecca P.
I really enjoy Aerie. I am not joking when I tell you my step-sister bought me a set of pajama set with a tank top. I STILL HAVE BOTH OF THEM. She bought those for me 8 years ago! If not longer. Very good quality clothing.
Michele M.
Apparently this store caters to younger people with small chests. I see really cute stuff in the windows and when i go in, NOTHING would fit my chest. Maybe they should market it more toward teens and less toward everyone.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
I used to never go in Aerie because it felt too young for me, but for christmas I got a pair of sweatpants and it inspired me to go back in. The yoga's fit my short legs a lot better than VS and if you sign up for their free card you get buy 5 bras get one free! Definitely changed my mind about the store :)
Brianna G.
Norwalk , CA
They have really cute underwear, but I like my undies to match my bras and they don't carry anything beyond C-cups. So I never buy anything from here. If they started carrying sizes beyond C I would definitely shop there.
Mandy S.
I used to love aerie when i was a teenager. Now i wear a bra size they don't carry, and the clothes all feel super thin to me. Id but the panties but that's about it. Id rather pay more for a VS bra to get the quality.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?