BY AERIE

Eva W.
San Francisco, CA
It's extremely hard for me to find bras that fit since I have a small chest but their AA size fits me perfectly! I only wear the Katie bra and I usually wait for them to go on sale before purchasing especially with coupon codes! Very affordable for a nice quality bra. Highly recommend for small chested people! =)
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC
It has great stuff that is really good quality and lasts for a while. But I would wait for them to have a sale because they are kinda on the costy side. So sign up for emails or texts so you know when they are having a sale.
Keshia O.
This seems to be a line created for teens/tweens. I wear a DD and they don't sell my size. That's a big no-no. I like to buy my bras at the same place i get undies at so if I can't get them in the same place I won't shop there.
Ana E.
Irving, TX
I used to shop at Victoria's Secret but I switched to Aerie. They had better underwear. I like that they often have sales. I like getting discounts from them and their rewards program is nice. They have pretty good bras as well.
Emily M.
Clermont, FL
I used to only get VS products as Aerie isn't highly popular in the Northwest. I lived in the East for awhile and completely fell in love with Aerie. Great quality, buy during a sale and its really cheap for great quality too.
Amena R.
Woodbridge, VA
I used to only like buying my bras from PINK but then I started buying a few from aerie and OMG I love them! They are super comfortable and they almost always have a sale so you don't have to spend a ton of money for a good bra.
Sebrina H.
Stratford, CT
Love the underwear I used to be able to get from Aerie until the branch in my local mall closed! They were super affordable and of good quality! The only negative thing would be that their bra sizing favors smaller cup sizes.
Kiara R.
I love the quality of these bras. I think they are very similar, maybe even better, to the quality of vs/pink at a slightly cheaper price. They have cute options also!
Destiny P.
Absolutely love everything that the stores have. The prices are affordable/reasonable for the quality of material/clothing that you are getting and everything is just so cute. This will always be one of my favorite go to stores
Hillary F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Aerie! Their yoga pants are perfect, and they have tons of cute bras and bralettes that aren't too skimpy or trashy. You can find pretty cute sweaters there sometimes too, but beware, everything runs on the small side, so go a size up!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?