BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
I LOVE AERIE!! Their bras and other garments fit great and are a good quality, and they're significantly less expensive than Victoria's Secret. Also their no photoshopping ad campaign is great. Seeing girls who are gorgeous and natural looking is a refreshing change, and a direction I think all advertisers should go in.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
These underwear fit me better than VS. I find that VS underwear sag but these stay snug through out the entirety of the day. They are just as cute and more affordable. They have sales that are 7 pairs for $25. Their advertising campaign is just one more draw to this brand. I love that they are being consumer conscious.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
Their bras and underwear are some of the favorite that I own! The price is very reasonable (more so than some other brands) and are always comfortable! Also if the underwire breaks or is falling out they will replace your bra!
Marissa K.
I love aerie, it is the only place i buy my bras, and a majority of my undies. The main downside is the lack of selection they have in my specific size, and they never have my size in the actual store which is annoying but whatevs.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have not bought underwear from aerie but I have bought a couple sleep camisoles and they are my favorite camis!! Super comfortable and very cute. They weren't too spendy either. I've seen their underwear and it looks comfy and cute.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love American eagle so of course I like aerie. It is a little bit pricey when things are not on sale. I always walk straight to the back of the store and always find some good deals. The clothes is cute and very good quality.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I never really buy bras and underwear here and I figure I should after all of the good refused. What I do love is their leggings and yogas. They have tons of different styles and lengths so I can have a pair for any occasion.
Flor N.
I think their prices are right for their quality. Lots of new fashion overtime I go. They have lots of selection and are very helpful if you need any help. Oh and also everything is very stylish and you will feel great in them.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
Their undergarments are beautiful- before my chest grew in I was a big fan of their lace bralettes. Now, I have a 38G chest and it sucks to not be able to fit into any of these. I wish they would expand for bigger chested people!!
Emily M.
Clermont, FL
I used to only get VS products as Aerie isn't highly popular in the Northwest. I lived in the East for awhile and completely fell in love with Aerie. Great quality, buy during a sale and its really cheap for great quality too.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?