- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I think the best selling point of Aerie clothes is the fact that they are very stylish and EXTREMELY comfortable. I shop there once a month, and I always love and wear everything from there frequently. I also love their underwear!!
Great undergarments for women 15-25. Really cute stuff for way cheaper than Victoria's Secret if you buy it on sale. They have a lot of 40% off sales and underwear 7 for 26$. Not to mention great clearance at Additional discounts.
The lingerie and loungewear sold at aerie are cute and affordable. Its for a younger crowd, teens and preteens who cannot afford Victoria's Secret. It has cute details. Also, check out their line of lace bandeaus and bralettes. Its super cute! As for their return policy, its phenomenal and they do lots of discounts!
I seriously love the clothing here! The clothes are girly and soft and really have some nice sparkle to them! They have the best sweaters and hoodies! They also have amazing rewards on shop kick so be sure to sign up! The clothing sizes are Xl-Xs and I believe there are extended sizes online so they accommodate everyone.
I really enjoy all of the bras that I have purchased so far. I don't really like underwire bras, I prefer lacy bras. Believe it or not, they actually provide me with support and the straps don't dig into my shoulders. I love them!
They have super cute styles of underwear and bras for cheaper prices than VS. The only problem I've ever had is that the sizes they have in store for bras does not go up very high. Also their pajama cardigans are incredibly soft.
I have not bought underwear from aerie but I have bought a couple sleep camisoles and they are my favorite camis!! Super comfortable and very cute. They weren't too spendy either. I've seen their underwear and it looks comfy and cute.
It's extremely hard for me to find bras that fit since I have a small chest but their AA size fits me perfectly! I only wear the Katie bra and I usually wait for them to go on sale before purchasing especially with coupon codes! Very affordable for a nice quality bra. Highly recommend for small chested people! =)
Love their bralettes, shirts, and swim suits! I don't like their leggings- they aren't as stretchy as pink's leggings. I also don't like their underwear as much as pink/VS. kind of pricey, but great when they have sales and deals. Super cute styles!
I'm very specific about where i buy my bras and the style of the bra and i can honestly say aerie has met my expectations. From comfort to fit. It's the next best thing to Gilly Hicks and Victoria Secret. Yes they can be pricey BUT there sales are nice and if you sigh up for an AE rewards card you get a free bra :)
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos