- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I really enjoy all of the bras that I have purchased so far. I don't really like underwire bras, I prefer lacy bras. Believe it or not, they actually provide me with support and the straps don't dig into my shoulders. I love them!
I absolutely LOVE the bras and underwear from Aerie. I shop here so much. You can't beat the cost, especially for the quality of the clothes. It's like buying Victoria's Secret but for the college student budget. Can't be beat!
Seriously their bras are amazing. I wear the mia collection and they are a perfect fit, which is amazing because I can never find a good fitting bra. They are about half the price of Victoria's secret which is a big plus as well.
This store is awesome. I wear a DD size bra and most stores do not have my size amazingly enough they carry my size. The thing I love the most is if they don't have what I'm looking for they will order it for me with free shipping!!
This is not my favorite store but I think some of their items are great in terms of quality. I love their underwear - the briefs that look like boys underwear - great alternative for bed. I also like their yoga pants and capris.
They have great deals but they have extremely limited sizes. I think this store is only marketed towards women who have smaller bra sizes. This isn't the place for anyone who is looking for support in all the right places to go.
This seems to be a line created for teens/tweens. I wear a DD and they don't sell my size. That's a big no-no. I like to buy my bras at the same place i get undies at so if I can't get them in the same place I won't shop there.
Love their bralettes, shirts, and swim suits! I don't like their leggings- they aren't as stretchy as pink's leggings. I also don't like their underwear as much as pink/VS. kind of pricey, but great when they have sales and deals. Super cute styles!
If you love your hiney, do it a favor by purchasing Aerie underwear. They have cute styles for everyBODY and offer lots of comfort. And the best part is they're a lot less expensive than their arch nemesis, Victoria's Secret.
I have not bought underwear from aerie but I have bought a couple sleep camisoles and they are my favorite camis!! Super comfortable and very cute. They weren't too spendy either. I've seen their underwear and it looks comfy and cute.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos