BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Brandi D.
I took my niece here so she could be properly fitted for a bra. The staff was great at explaining the different styles and getting her the right size without embarrassing her.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Aerie, I get all my bras and underwear from here. I usually buy them online, and wait for free shipping and discounted prices. They can be a little pricey, but they're good quality. They come in tons of different styles and colors.
Nancy T.
Lexington, MA
I love my Aerie undies! They've lasted me for a while and I've just recently discovered holes. However, I have many more pairs in my drawer. These are the most comfortable underwear I own because they are soft and not extremely thin.
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have numerous bras and panties from Aerie and I love them. They are cute and comfy and have yet to fall apart and I've had them for almost a year!!! They have a program where you buy 5 bras and get one free which is always a plus!!!!
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
The underwear are super comfortable, and with a price so affordable, that is always a plus!! Obviously, you can't compare the price to underwear you can get at Walmart, but for brand name underwear, this is definitely the one to go for!!
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Comparable to Victorias Secret, luckily it's much cheaper though. Some things can be pricey, but for the most part it's reasonable. I don't have an aerie nearby so I don't shop their too often, but when I do usually find some cute things.
Tessela W.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love Aerie panties. They are extremely cute, trendy, and adorable and also super comfortable!
my only wish is that they would carry more of a variety of "larger" sizes for us women with bigger bottoms and busts.
Also love the price!
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
I like the products that they carry, and this is the only place that I was able to find a bikini, with a top that fit my bust, that didn't break my bank. I have had it for 4 years now, and it is in as good a shape now, as when I bought it.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Not a store I would rave about I really don't like that I can't find any Bras that fit my breast size I wear a 42D and I will never find my size there ...not really my store
Erin B.
Aurora, IL
I love, love, love the vintage lace thongs. A great deal at 7 for $26.50. They are pretty, comfy, lay flat and come in tons of colors. And unlike lace thongs from other lingerie stores, these are available in sizes so they fit perfectly!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?