BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lydia K.
La habra, CA
The underwear are super comfortable, and with a price so affordable, that is always a plus!! Obviously, you can't compare the price to underwear you can get at Walmart, but for brand name underwear, this is definitely the one to go for!!
Tessela W.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love Aerie panties. They are extremely cute, trendy, and adorable and also super comfortable!
my only wish is that they would carry more of a variety of "larger" sizes for us women with bigger bottoms and busts.
Also love the price!
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Aerie, I get all my bras and underwear from here. I usually buy them online, and wait for free shipping and discounted prices. They can be a little pricey, but they're good quality. They come in tons of different styles and colors.
Taylor S.
Aerie is a great store to get undergarments! Just like Victoria's Secret, Aerie often offers a 7 for $27 panty deal. They have various styles and a great variety of colors, styles, and patterns. Definitely a great place to stock up.
Courtney R.
Bend, OR
Aerie makes the best underwear. I have compared them with Victoria's secret, Josie, Steve Madden..etc. They are great quality and a much better deal. Great prints, styles, and selection.

I also like their bras. I was surprised, because I am 30 and figured their bras would be more for teenagers. But they are awesome!
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Always have loved this brand they have nice shirts, tank tops and unbeatable prices. very unusual clothes and I think its also affordable for you pocket. The material used to make their clothes is also nice, very soft and easy to wash.
Kelsey B.
Charlestown , RI
There bras are my absolute favorite! One of the few places that fits me just right. The best part is when they have their 20$ bra sale. It's like christmas all over again!
Amy M.
Felton, DE
Just shopped at Are for the first time two days ago. The panties are adorable & comfortable, found a pair of comfy sleep pants/sweatpants. Good thing there was a great sale going on. Couldn't imagine paying full price, quite pricey.
Ria M.
Love that they have small bra sizes! They last years, one of mine lasted over 5 which for the price is amazing! They have great sales too and free shipping/return is great
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
Good quality clothes. My Arie sweat pants are my favorite, I've had them for over 5 years and still in great condition. The bras I have are great, I love that with a small hook they can become racer back and fit with tank tops easily.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?