BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Not a store I would rave about I really don't like that I can't find any Bras that fit my breast size I wear a 42D and I will never find my size there ...not really my store
Lunise J.
Medford, MA
I love shopping here for my bras. They are so comfortable, yet expensive, but it makes it worth it. I try to use promo codes and free shipping to get the best deal out them.
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have numerous bras and panties from Aerie and I love them. They are cute and comfy and have yet to fall apart and I've had them for almost a year!!! They have a program where you buy 5 bras and get one free which is always a plus!!!!
Alyssa C.
I love aerie underwear and pajamas. It's good quality, and there are frequent sales. The underwear is comfy and cute. The only downside is the bras don't come in a very good range of sizes. Sorry, but girls above a C cup do in fact exist.
Jazzlyn G.
Norwalk, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really like Aerie. The last time I was there I bought two bras and eight pairs of underwear for about $45. Although the cashier was starting to screw up my purchase it was fixed right away. I would go back and buy more items from there.
Rachel A.
I am a very skinny woman (about 85 lbs) but I have a larger chest. Aerie does not carry any 32 band sizes with large cup sizes and the ones they sometimes have only come in one style and one color and they fit all wonky on the body. For a shape so unique like mine, it is incredibly hard to find bras that fit that are not expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Aerie, I get all my bras and underwear from here. I usually buy them online, and wait for free shipping and discounted prices. They can be a little pricey, but they're good quality. They come in tons of different styles and colors.
Tessela W.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love Aerie panties. They are extremely cute, trendy, and adorable and also super comfortable!
my only wish is that they would carry more of a variety of "larger" sizes for us women with bigger bottoms and busts.
Also love the price!
Mandy G.
Tulsa, OK
Aerie is my go to store for underwear. They always have a good deal going on for underwear and I've gotten a few things from their sale section as well. Their products are great quality for the price. They also have super cute designs.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I started buying underwear and bras from here because of the price. They usually have better deals than VS and I like the way their bras fit. I like their pajamas and work out clothes as well. Their yoga pants are just as comfy as VS.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?