BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'll start out that this place is not somewhere to shop on a strict budget; I went in to get a pair of leggings and they were almost $40. Not havin' that! Other than that, though, I love the place. The styles are always casual and comfy.
Nancy T.
Lexington, MA
I love my Aerie undies! They've lasted me for a while and I've just recently discovered holes. However, I have many more pairs in my drawer. These are the most comfortable underwear I own because they are soft and not extremely thin.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I gave up wire bras so here is where I find my underwear. They have a wide range of styles and colors. Their designs are super cute and fun. The quality is great! The comfort is even better. I don't shop at VS anymore because I have aerie!
Mandy G.
Tulsa, OK
Aerie is my go to store for underwear. They always have a good deal going on for underwear and I've gotten a few things from their sale section as well. Their products are great quality for the price. They also have super cute designs.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA
I get most of my underwear here, in my opinion they have better "everyday" bras and panties than most innerwear shops. I just wish they had more stores because it's hard to buy bras online! Also a big fan of the work out & lounge clothes!
Catherine K.
I love how this store sends you text messages to keep you up to date with their deals and sales going on. Also, all the products I have bought from here haven't broken or anything, they are good quality and are also really cute and comfy!
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Not a store I would rave about I really don't like that I can't find any Bras that fit my breast size I wear a 42D and I will never find my size there ...not really my store
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY
Th clothes at aerie are the softest clothes I have ever worn.The quality is awesome.You may pay a little more but worth it in end.I bought bras there 3 years ago and still wearing them.You may pay a little more but I'm telling you worth it.
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have numerous bras and panties from Aerie and I love them. They are cute and comfy and have yet to fall apart and I've had them for almost a year!!! They have a program where you buy 5 bras and get one free which is always a plus!!!!
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
I go to Aerie mostly for underwear. They have great variety of styles and patterns, they fit great, and they usually have a special going (7 for $26 or similar). Its very similar to Victoria's Secret, but more for teenagers than adults.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?