by Aeria Games Europe
Ask a Question
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

What are your favorite item(s) you bought?
Milena P.
Milena P.
June 11, 2014, 12:55 a.m.
Love their undies the most. Their bra sizes are limited. :(
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 19, 2014, 6:55 p.m.
Underwear. Yoga pants. Hoodies.
Erin A.
Erin A.
May 6, 2014, 6 p.m.
I adore the boyshort undies. They are great to wear with jeans because they don't ride up and I enjoy wearing them with dresses and shirts because they don't make me feel so exposed.
Sarina M.
Sarina M.
March 11, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
The yoga leggings, because they're thicker than regular leggings
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
March 1, 2014, 9:36 a.m.
Yoga pants, for sure!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
I love the pjs and lounge wear from Aerie! It's always to comfy!!
Chante M.
Chante M.
Feb. 10, 2014, 12:09 a.m.
I love the boyfriend underwear as well as the all lace underwear. Very comfortable and they hold their shape longer than VS.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Feb. 7, 2014, 9:49 a.m.
Their push up bras are awesome!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Jan. 21, 2014, 8 p.m.
The bras are a nice amount of padding, no victoria's secret superpadding so bad you will survive a flood. I like the bras as well as the fragrances.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Nov. 15, 2013, 1:11 a.m.
Lace thong w/ attached mini skirt
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oct. 25, 2013, 1:40 a.m.
The boxer shorts and tank tops to sleep in. oh of course their underware too. so I guess I have a few favorites!!!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Oct. 16, 2013, 9:55 a.m.
I bought a pair of pajama pants from them years ago. I still wear them and they aren't even worn out. I go in there all the time looking for the same flannel material. I want more! I also bought a pair of yoga pants for here and love them. They also have held up many yoga/ work out sessions.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Aug. 31, 2013, 10:06 p.m.
Without a doubt my favorite bra is the Ella gel, but I love the Katie too. I use the Ella gel when I'm going out and the Katie to just relax! And their underwear is also a great purchase!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Aug. 22, 2013, 10:27 a.m.
I used to work at Aeria and the Ella Gel bra is the best bra in the world. I SWEAR by it!
Lunise J.
Lunise J.
Aug. 13, 2013, 8:35 a.m.
I love their bras. I've never felt so comfortable in a bra before until I tried theirs. I also like how they take their time to measure you accurately and find your true bra size. I had no idea I was wearing the WRONG bra size, hence the discomfort.

Join Now