Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
What are your favorite item(s) you bought?
Milena P.
Milena P.
Vancouver
3 years, 3 months ago
Love their undies the most. Their bra sizes are limited. :(
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Underwear. Yoga pants. Hoodies.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
I adore the boyshort undies. They are great to wear with jeans because they don't ride up and I enjoy wearing them with dresses and shirts because they don't make me feel so exposed.
Sarina M.
Sarina M.
Matheson, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
The yoga leggings, because they're thicker than regular leggings
Kaitlyn P.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the pjs and lounge wear from Aerie! It's always to comfy!!
Chante M.
Chante M.
Provo, UT
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the boyfriend underwear as well as the all lace underwear. Very comfortable and they hold their shape longer than VS.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Their push up bras are awesome!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
3 years, 8 months ago
The bras are a nice amount of padding, no victoria's secret superpadding so bad you will survive a flood. I like the bras as well as the fragrances.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
Lace thong w/ attached mini skirt
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
The boxer shorts and tank tops to sleep in. oh of course their underware too. so I guess I have a few favorites!!!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
3 years, 11 months ago
I bought a pair of pajama pants from them years ago. I still wear them and they aren't even worn out. I go in there all the time looking for the same flannel material. I want more! I also bought a pair of yoga pants for here and love them. They also have held up many yoga/ work out sessions.
Laura S.
Laura S.
4 years ago
Without a doubt my favorite bra is the Ella gel, but I love the Katie too. I use the Ella gel when I'm going out and the Katie to just relax! And their underwear is also a great purchase!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I used to work at Aeria and the Ella Gel bra is the best bra in the world. I SWEAR by it!
Lunise J.
Lunise J.
Medford, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
I love their bras. I've never felt so comfortable in a bra before until I tried theirs. I also like how they take their time to measure you accurately and find your true bra size. I had no idea I was wearing the WRONG bra size, hence the discomfort.