Kasia K.
Hamtramck, MI

How can you wash aerie bras without damaging them?

Heather F.
Heather F.
2 years, 6 months ago
I always just wash mine in the washer on cold using the gentle cycle, then air dry. I've never had a problem!
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Shelbyville, KY
3 years, 12 months ago
Never put your bra in the dryer! If you're putting your bras in the washing machine make sure to put them in a washing bag. I get mine from Target and they're only a few dollars each. If you make sure to air dry your bras and store them where they wont get smashed, they will last longer and support you better.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
4 years ago
Hand wash and air dry. Or a lingerie bag for the washing machine.
Rose N.
Rose N.
Portland, OR
4 years ago
You can use the gentle cycle, or I use a bra laundry bag, it has been a life saver. I got the tide one, it fits two bras at a time and I just toss it in the wash then the dryer, and all my bras come out perfectly fine! I use for every single bra!
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
4 years, 11 months ago
I wash them like any of my other clothes and never have any problems with doing that.
Florida
4 years, 11 months ago
Wash in cold water and then air dry... makes them last a lot longer!!!
Florida
4 years, 11 months ago
Wash in cold water and then air dry... makes them last a lot longer!!!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
I wash it with all my other color or nude clothes. But I make sure to strap the back so it doesn't fly around. Hope this helps!