Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top

by Aerie

This suit is Real Good—made with 80% recycled nylon & better for your world!

• Real Good: made from 80% recycled nylon, saving leftover fiber scraps & turning them into a new suit for you
  • Adjustable tie front
  • Style: 0753-3046 | Color: 362

Materials & Care

• 80% Recycled nylon, 20% Elastane
  • Use a mild detergent and cool water | Hand wash for extra care | Always air dry
  • Imported

Where is everyone getting their swimsuits for this summer? I have some in my cart on Shein, but I’d like to have some more variation in color & style! Here’s a picture of the beach near my house for good measure. 🤠
I Was wondering if this is suitable for bigger chested girls? I absolutely love the design and was thinking about purchasing but I like fuller coverage up there and wanted to know if anyone with a larger chest has tested the product!
How supportive is the bra top? I really like the design and I would love to get one for myself lol 🤪
Start your review of Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top!
Barbara S.
Redwood City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Barbara S.
It became my favorite top part to use on a beach day! It’s super comfortable and it gives lots of support for the boobs. The quality is amazing and the material super soft. I also loved that you can tie the knot how you want so you can make it tighter or loosen. Thanks aerie and influenster to free sampling those to me.
Jessica L.
Newberry, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Jessica L.
This swim top would look great on so many body types! It has thick straps so it could be supportive for larger chests, but would still look nice on smaller chests as well. The tie front can be adjusted so you can squeeze the girls together and it looks super flattering! This is my favorite piece out of all the swimsuit pieces I received from Aerie! the colour is really nice and the fabric is great quality! Would highly recommend their swimsuits!
Sarah C.
Green Bay, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Sarah C.
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Sarah C.
I am really liking this top. The color is flattering and I LOVE the bow in the front! the straps are wide set which leaves the back really open for tanning or getting some sun. . My favorite part of this top is that it's made of 80% recycled polyester!
Jocelyn L.
Redmond, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Before wearing the top, I thought the little tie was so cute and it would fit nicely, based on how my similar suits fit. However, the top has too long of straps, where my boobs did not feel secure. It still looks nice, but it was a little uncomfortable when trying to adjust the framing of the suit on my chest. I really like the color! It’s a mixed red and brown color. The quality of the suit is immaculate for the price! It would normally cost $54.90 for the top and the bottom (top- $34.95 and bottom- $19.95).
Stephanie R.
East Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Stephanie R.
I love the style of this top and think it’s so cute, and different looking than any other bathing suit top I own. I especially love the back detail and the little tie in the front. I also LOVE the color! However, it just fits off. I feel like the boobs are too spread apart and there is no way to adjust. And the padding on the inside are like to small for the cups. But no matter what I’m gonna try and make it work cuz it’s so cute!
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Dorina A.
First off, I love this color! It’s a vibrant blend between a dark burgundy red and a maroon brown. I was expecting this to be extremely tight around my chest, like most bikini tops, but this sat perfectly on it! I love the design of the bow and the back, and the bottoms match really well. I’m so glad I was sent this, it’s truly amazing!
Kamrey B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Kamrey B.
Again as I said on the last review, the bathing suit did not fit me personally when I received it in my Voxbox ( I prob needed a XL). The top is really cute & the friend I gave it to said it fits perfectly. I love the color they sent & the way it’s designed. Very comfy, just wish I was able to fit it 🥲
THAIS M.
Poway, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by THAIS M.
I love the material and the fit! I have small breast (32A) and it was great for my body type. If I could change one thing, I'd like to have a way to adjust it (as I felt it was abit too tight on my back!). Love the color too.
Viridiana C.
Royal Oaks, CA
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Viridiana C.
I absolutely adore this color and style!! I’m very particular about bathing suit tops because I have a smaller chest and I can look weird in some but this one is so flattering for all body types. I also loved how comfortable it was once it was on. It’s not transparent at all and has some padding that you can remove if you’re not into that. It’s super soft and I feel great wearing it, especially because it’s made from recycled material!! *i received this complimentary in exchange of my honest review
Laveeta E.
Akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie Tie Banded Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top uploaded by Laveeta E.
Omg I absolutely loved it especially color is my favorite because it’s very fits to my combination skin stones as I am black. My swimsuit is very comfortable, tightly and relaxing! Most definitely will buy more items!! Highly recommend