Aerie Pineapple Trim Boybrief

Aerie Pineapple Trim Boybrief

Light mesh + pineapple lace trim, Low rise, No cheek peek, Wide pineapple lace waistband, Pretty bow at front, lace at leg openings Aerie female adult Navy nylon/elastane M

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aerie Pineapple Trim Boybrief!
How would you rate this product?
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
I've worn AE/Aerie hipsters or boybriefs for 15 years. They are so comfortable and they used to be the only undies I'd wear. A lot of the styles do show panty lines, though, so now I just wear them with my PJs or with certain pants. The other issue is that my size varies on these. I can usually tell what will fit and always have to size up with 100% cotton and down with lacy items.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
These boybriefs are very cute but I don’t think that they’re comfortable. Compared to other Aerie undies that I have, those made of different material are an improvement.
Nina A.
Staten Island, NY
Okay, seriously Aerie’s panties are the best. They’re cute, comfy, Lacey, and don’t leave panty lines. I recommended these to all my friends, I have every color you can imagine.

Looking for your answer?