What’s your favorite thing to buy at Aerie ?
How do you get an apparel vox box?
Why no plus sizes?
Start your review of Aerie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick fromin reviews
I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high.in reviews
I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!in reviews
I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos in reviews
...the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pantsin reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 6
1,232 reviews
Aerie uploaded by Kimberly  T.
This is my new store find. I know I might be late to the game, but better late than never. I love their leggings and cozy jackets. These are some velour ribbed leggings I got on Black Friday. They are so amazing I could literally live in them. I am in love with every find from Aerie I buy.
Faith T.
Beavercreek, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie uploaded by Faith T.
This whole outfit is Aerie!! I can not say enough about how much I love American Eagle and Aerie. It’s my favorite place to shop online and in store!
Alicia M.
Oley, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Aerie uploaded by Alicia M.
I love Aerie! They make the most adorable yet comfortable clothing. Always trendy in their designs and patterns. Always thinking of the womens body and what looks good/feels good when worn. They have so many different pieces to choose from it’s hard to go wrong. Ive also found their products to be of lasting quality. Love!
Yuri B.
Temple Hills, MD
Aerie uploaded by Yuri B.
Love it so much 😍😍It was my first time Trying clothes from this brand and let me tell you that I am all over it in a good way of course 😅😍❤️‍🔥Love this two pieces so much. 5 out of 5 ✌🏻😈
ellen T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie uploaded by ellen T.
I love that aerie promotes body positivity. All their leggings and undies are super comfortable. I high recommend trying their leggings out. I also own a couple pairs of aerie joggers and they’re so soft and cozy. They also have some really cute bralettes!
Christina H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Aerie uploaded by Christina H.
Absolutely love this white bralette! It’s so comfortable and you can wear it under anything. Runs true to size and would definitely pick up more colors.
Nina J.
Trenton, NJ
Aerie uploaded by Nina J.
The brand really emphasizes comfort for their customers whether that be in their own skin or in their clothing! I love wearing their clothes on a cozy night in where I can truly appreciate the quality and comfort that they provide!
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store they have some of the best leggings and such cute sweaters & lounge wear . They also have lots of great deals frequently so it’s definitely worth taking a look
Bailey K.
Corpus Christi
Aerie uploaded by Bailey K.
Love this store so much. It does wonders for my confidence as a mid-plus sized woman. I can finally find cute comfy clothes that I can wear comfortably. I bought this bathing suit online last week. Not only did it come fast but it fits perfect!
Brooke B.
Coopersburg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie uploaded by Brooke B.
This is my absolute FAVORITE brand for swimwear, loungewear, & underwear! Everything is SO soft and comfortable, which is perfect for being active in the summertime. I always buy my bikinis from Aerie & the quality is unlike any other.

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole  S.
N Billerica, MA
il y a un an
Hi ladies! Do you prefer AE Aerie No Show Thong Underwear over [product:victorias-secret-silk-&-lace-thong-panty] ?
Sj F. il y a 13 jours
1000000000% I like their real me thongs too they last longer and are basically no show
Ashlyn T.
Mandeville, LA
il y a un an
Do you guys like Aerie underwear, I’ve never gotten them only got VS and need some new underwear?
ellen T. il y a un an
Omg girl yes make the switch so much softer and comfortable bands