Are their leggings no see through? I mean real non see through!
Do you guys prefer this over Victoria’s Secret? And how are the prices compared to VS?
Does anyone own a bra from aerie that they would recommend? If so which one?
Start your review of Aerie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from” in reviews
“I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high.” in reviews
“I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!” in reviews
“I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos ” in reviews
“...the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pantsin reviews
I am an employee from Aerie in the Providence Place Mall. I was hired for part time work and told my boss, Heidi Nogueira, that I needed 20-25 hours a week. I also expressed that if American Eagle upstairs needed stock help that I would be happy to do so, and that I was willing to work replenishment shifts on the weekends. Heidi hired me and upfront told me that she was looking for a new stock lead, completely trashing the one before me as if she'd been fired. Turned out she still worked stock like I did. After my first week, Heidi told me that she loved my work ethic and that she wanted to observe for another week before officially making me stock lead. After that I never heard a peep about the stock lead position until the girl I was working with was suddenly called "Stock Lead" a month later and when I asked her, she said "I've always been stock lead." This particular week I was on all 5 days. On Monday I was taken off the schedule, then checked the schedule on my way to my 2-hour class to see they'd put me on without even contacting me an hour after my class ended (which isn't even enough time for me to travel home). The next week I was called every morning to be told my shift was cut by saying "we have no shipment today." One of these days I was called at 4pm, while I was napping in preparation for my overnight shift. Therefore ruining my entire sleep schedule for a job I wasn't even working. The next week I was given 2 shifts and called both days and told they were cut. The next week I was given one shift that was cut. The next week they didn't even bother to put me on the schedule. After I was employed with the promise of good discounts, the company decided my store was no longer receiving clearance. And any deals like BOGO can only be used if you don't use your employee discount. Also, for "Loss Prevention reasons," it is required that a manager goes through our bags before we leave to make sure we didn't steal anything. The merchandising manager Samantha Sousa also insisted on looking in MY WALLET, when no products are even small enough to fit in there and, working stock, I had no register access. Overall, the company has amazing products but you should NOT go to the Providence Place store because they treat their employees like utter garbage; I'm struggling to pay my rent and bills even though I've been hired for a part-time job while in college.
Brownsville, TX
If you’re trying to get awesome comfy clothes but don’t have $100 to drop on leggings... then Aerie is the place for you!! Don’t get me wrong, I love shopping at Lululemon and Alo Yoga but I can’t always afford to drop two bills on a cute outfit so I discovered Aerie. Their leggings are great Lulu dupes but i’m especially obsessed with they’re hoodies and pullovers!! They’re made with the Softest inside material and for the most part fit oversized so you never have to size up if you love the oversized look!! I also am not a fan of regular bras because I don’t really need them so I am obsessed with Aeries line of bralettes especially their ribbed seamless collection that I use every day!! I literally own two of every color of those bras and can’t get enough of this brand and what the stand for!! Aerie
Point Pleasant
Aerie uploaded by rylee T.
Aerie is my all time favorite store by far! Their clothing is both comfortable and adorable. I am always getting compliments-especially on my legging! I have the 7/8s leggings in every single color and wear them constantly. They are the BEST leggings I have ever worn. They are silky and feel like butter. Great for working out in as well. They come in so many cute patterns and colors such as the camo pair I am wearing in the picture. Another plus is the price. They are ALWAYS on sale and got almost all of mine for under 25 dollars!
Aerie is my go to for underwear. It’s affordable, cute, and comfortable. They usually always have some soft of sale for their underwear (like a 7 for $28 special). They also have A TON of variety for you to choose from. My favorites are their lace undies. Their bralettes are really cute too and also come in a large variety. The quality isn’t amazing (same for the bras) because after a few washes I found my bralettes to be kind of worn out in texture but they’re nice to wear to festivals and events! For the affordable price, however, I’d say they are pretty good! Aerie American Eagle Outfitters
Collegeville
Aerie uploaded by Kierstin F.
Aerie is probably my favorite brand right now. They have really high quality clothes and usually have good sales and clearance going on! The clothes are all super soft and their leggings are pretty much the only ones I ever wear. Their size range is also incredible, finally leggings that fit perfectly.
Downey , CA
Aerie uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Products are amazing, specially their bras ! So soft and comfortable to wear. The quality is a 10 since I’ve had a few for years and still no tears in the wiring like more bra brands. Sports bras are even better ! I’ve been shopping from Aerie for so long that I became a rewards member which is even better. Since I purchase so many bras after my 5th one I get 1 free. After a certain amount of points I get a $15 reward towards any purchase I choose. Definitely a must try brand ! Aerie #aerie
One of my favorites. They make the coziest, most comfortable stuff that you can wear around the house or dress up and wear out. They have some stuff that’s crazy expensive but that’s more on the American Eagle side (although it’s also very cute) and they always have really good sales too which helps. Their rewards program is also really nice to have because you earn points to get money rewards to use toward purchases or you get free things like bras or jeans.
Toledo, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Aerie uploaded by Tesha B.
I absolutely love this store. A friend of mine got me a bralette from there and I was immediately was hooked! Their clothes are great, comfortable, and look cute af. There’s so many different styles of bras, bralettes, and underwear. And they always have deals going on! The leggings are comfortable, stylish, and affordable. You can go there and get so many outfits without breaking the bank. Highly recommend. Big fan of their bralettes.
Rockville Centre
aerie is one of my favorite stores to shop for comfortable lounge wear. I love all of their sweatpants and sweatshirts. Even their leggings are a great price and just as great of quality as lululemon! They have a huge variety of colors, and they are always introducing new products every couple of weeks. I always find great sales, and most of the time the store is at least 40% off! The most comfortable sweatpants and leggings ever!!
I get all of my bralettes, bras, and many pairs of underwear and leggings from Aerie. The quality level is fantastic! Their products are extremely comfortable and durable. Additionally they have wonderful sales and I regularly get bras for about 15 dollars, but at the quality level of $40+ bras. I would definitely recommend Aerie. Also, even my 58 year old mother loves their bras. She says they are comfy and super supportive.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...