BY AERIE #39 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Aerie is an amazing company. The message the send to woman is unique but so so needed. I discovered Aerie while on a pass during my time at a residential treatment center for eating disorders. I was doing a shopping exposure and was terrified to try things on. I went into the dressing room and almost started crying. All around the mirrors were positive affirmations and cute quotes. I immediately fell in love with the store. Their prices are cheap and fair. The underwear is comfy and way cheaper than competitors. The bras and bralettes and supportive and cute. Seriously even the bralettes make me look good. The leggings and pajamas pants are so soft and comfortable I could live in them. Their real soft shirts are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. All around this is an amazing company.
Éira H.
Newmarket , ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love what this brand stands for, every body is beautiful! They don't retouch their models which makes them so relatable to real women. They're bras are very comfy and you can always find good ones on sale. They also often have sales on underwear. They're pyjama bottoms are the most comfortable thing in the world and I love hat a lot of them have splash pockets because you don't normally find this on women's. I do have a friend who often finds it hard to find her size however, but they're really good about accommodating and shipping to you if it's not in stock. They're rewards program is also amazing. Would highly recommend!
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Love everything about this store from its products to it’s brand message. Not only do they do a great job at promoting self love and self confidence for all girls/women despite you’re physical appearance.. They have the comfiest underwear and bras and the cutest swimwear!! Also love the 2 Bralettes I have from here too! I’ve recently tried their sports and active wear and as I was expecting LOVED everything. The leggings I have on in this pic are my favorite I own! Love them even more than the leggings I have from Lulu Lemon and Nike. They’re super comfy and flattering and don’t ride up or slide down no matter the exercise I do. And not to mention they’re super cute and I get so many compliments on them. Would absolutely recommend! Aerie 💕
Michelle D.
Oakland, CA
This year I've been on the hunt for a perfect one piece swimsuit. The problem I face is that I'm 5' 10" so one pieces that fit are hard to find. I wanted cute and stylish and something that fit so after trying Target, CupShe, Marshalls I had given up until I decided to try Aerie swimsuits. I even liked that they offered a Long option, but I was surprised that I didn't even need it. Their suits are stylish, cute and affordable! I just bought two more one pieces today and will definitely continue to buy swimsuits from them. They're also on sale if so you shop now!
Sally N.
Annandale
I love this store! I bought workout tights and sleeping shorts from the store and it’s been a blessing. I wore the leggings to workout this morning and I love how the material is so soft and stretchy. It makes my workouts easier by allowing me to move around in freely. The shorts are so comfortable and flowy, I wore it to sleep last night and it’s like sleeping on clouds. It’s very light so it’s not pressing against my body while I sleep. This is also great to wear on the beach, I plan on wearing on Saturday when I go to Ocean City with my family. Aerie
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
I love aerie! They have such soft clothing that doesn’t irritate skin, and their fleece lined leggings are my absolute fav. They can be a little pricey, but there’s always some sort of sale going on, and I get some of my cutest clothes from the clearance rack. I always get compliments with their stuff on! They need to organize some, their bras are always mismatched and it’s hard to find smaller sizes, but other than that it’s one of my favorite stores.
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to shop at aerie when I was younger. I thought there stuff was cool but now that I’m older I don’t like them as much. They are very pricey for what they sell. And I know they specialize in under garments but as far as bra’s they only stop at a certain size. I had gotten a pair of sweat pants from there which were pretty comfortable but I remember them being expensive. This is an okay store to shop at if you have middle school age kids.
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
I have noticed a decline in the quality of their lace over the past few years, but the prices are still good enough that I’ve remained a loyal customer. Their bralettes are my favorite, particularly the skin tone non lace styles. I’ve been super happy with them as far as fit, versatility and price are concerned. I also love their bathing suits! My favorite bikini is over 5 years old from aerie and it still looks brand new!
Kalia L.
Aerie is okay. They have cute clothes, bras, and undies but overpriced. The quality is average. Their bra & undies isn't the most comfortable but it does last a long time. The customer service is usually good. Their staff really friendly and always trying to help. I bought a few undies and a dress from them before. I would recommend this place if you have the luxury to. They do sometime have good sales.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this store! Aerie is always where I get my bras, as they have a wide selection of styles and sizes, so I know I'm always going to find what I'm looking for. They last a long time before they stretch out too. They also have very nice clothing here, 2 of my favorite shirts are from here! The bras are reasonably priced, but the clothing is kind of expensive. I definitely prefer shopping at Aerie over Victoria's Secret because I feel like it is just an overall better atmosphere. The staff is always very nice and helpful here, as well. I highly reccommend this store!!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?