BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Aerie is an amazing company. The message the send to woman is unique but so so needed. I discovered Aerie while on a pass during my time at a residential treatment center for eating disorders. I was doing a shopping exposure and was terrified to try things on. I went into the dressing room and almost started crying. All around the mirrors were positive affirmations and cute quotes. I immediately fell in love with the store. Their prices are cheap and fair. The underwear is comfy and way cheaper than competitors. The bras and bralettes and supportive and cute. Seriously even the bralettes make me look good. The leggings and pajamas pants are so soft and comfortable I could live in them. Their real soft shirts are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. All around this is an amazing company.
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love what this brand stands for, every body is beautiful! They don't retouch their models which makes them so relatable to real women. They're bras are very comfy and you can always find good ones on sale. They also often have sales on underwear. They're pyjama bottoms are the most comfortable thing in the world and I love hat a lot of them have splash pockets because you don't normally find this on women's. I do have a friend who often finds it hard to find her size however, but they're really good about accommodating and shipping to you if it's not in stock. They're rewards program is also amazing. Would highly recommend!
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Love everything about this store from its products to it’s brand message. Not only do they do a great job at promoting self love and self confidence for all girls/women despite you’re physical appearance.. They have the comfiest underwear and bras and the cutest swimwear!! Also love the 2 Bralettes I have from here too! I’ve recently tried their sports and active wear and as I was expecting LOVED everything. The leggings I have on in this pic are my favorite I own! Love them even more than the leggings I have from Lulu Lemon and Nike. They’re super comfy and flattering and don’t ride up or slide down no matter the exercise I do. And not to mention they’re super cute and I get so many compliments on them. Would absolutely recommend! Aerie 💕
Michelle D.
Oakland, CA
This year I've been on the hunt for a perfect one piece swimsuit. The problem I face is that I'm 5' 10" so one pieces that fit are hard to find. I wanted cute and stylish and something that fit so after trying Target, CupShe, Marshalls I had given up until I decided to try Aerie swimsuits. I even liked that they offered a Long option, but I was surprised that I didn't even need it. Their suits are stylish, cute and affordable! I just bought two more one pieces today and will definitely continue to buy swimsuits from them. They're also on sale if so you shop now!
April D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love shopping at Aerie. This is my go-to spot. Victoria's Secret has lost my business. Aerie caters to a real woman/girl and I like that. I love the variety of options, great store lighting, and REAL every day options to wear (because I am not a fashion model and I want something comfortable). The sales associates are friendly and willing to help. If you can't find something, they will order it. Yes, Aerie is expensive, but if you wait, they usually have sales every so often and you can get a percentage off what you want. It always seems to work out!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to shop at aerie when I was younger. I thought there stuff was cool but now that I’m older I don’t like them as much. They are very pricey for what they sell. And I know they specialize in under garments but as far as bra’s they only stop at a certain size. I had gotten a pair of sweat pants from there which were pretty comfortable but I remember them being expensive. This is an okay store to shop at if you have middle school age kids.
Sami L.
Dade City
This store is one of my favorites! I'm not a huge fan of just American Eagle because a lot of their sizes rarely fit me but the leggings at Aerie are the best ever! I don't know about ya'll but some days well most days I live in leggings. Not only are they comfortable but they are flattering and do not stretch out or sag in weird places like some leggings can do. I love the workout material as well as their bralettes and swim suits!
C L.
Livingston, NJ
Aerie is my favorite store ever! The regular priced stuff is a little expensive but if you go into the clearence section they have so many amazimg deals! Also they dont photoshop their pictures and they use models with all types of bodys! The quality of the clothing is also amazing!
Brianne B.
Erie, PA
This is my go to place to get my bras and underwear. They always have sales so you never have to pay full price! I️ also love the clothing here because it’s soft, cozy, and always looks cute! Their activewear is the best I’ve tried too. My favorite thing about Aerie is the message behind this brand. Love who you are no matter what and be comfortable in your own skin.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love everything the have but I do feel like it's a little unreasonably priced, with that being said try run some pretty good sales and you can get some popular items for half off. I got a sweatshirt I had been debating about getting for 25$ as opposed to 50$ and free shipping! So I would recommend this brand when they are running their sales :)
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?