BY AERIE #39 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Aerie is an amazing company. The message the send to woman is unique but so so needed. I discovered Aerie while on a pass during my time at a residential treatment center for eating disorders. I was doing a shopping exposure and was terrified to try things on. I went into the dressing room and almost started crying. All around the mirrors were positive affirmations and cute quotes. I immediately fell in love with the store. Their prices are cheap and fair. The underwear is comfy and way cheaper than competitors. The bras and bralettes and supportive and cute. Seriously even the bralettes make me look good. The leggings and pajamas pants are so soft and comfortable I could live in them. Their real soft shirts are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. All around this is an amazing company.
Ariel S.
Claypool
I love Aerie! (And AE, of course.) Everything they have is super cute - my favorite thing to purchase from them is their bralettes, though! They have so many different styles and colors and I find that they hold up so much better than other brands I’ve tried after being washed/worn over time. And the best part is that they have sales/specials so often that you can find what you are looking for at a reasonable price. I highly recommend keeping tabs on their website - majority of my bralettes I have ordered online at half the price from them along with other items that are discounted randomly. I also prefer Aerie’s underwear over other brands (VS for example). Again, I find that they hold up so much better and the price range is close to, if not better, than VS as well.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Love everything about this store from its products to it’s brand message. Not only do they do a great job at promoting self love and self confidence for all girls/women despite you’re physical appearance.. They have the comfiest underwear and bras and the cutest swimwear!! Also love the 2 Bralettes I have from here too! I’ve recently tried their sports and active wear and as I was expecting LOVED everything. The leggings I have on in this pic are my favorite I own! Love them even more than the leggings I have from Lulu Lemon and Nike. They’re super comfy and flattering and don’t ride up or slide down no matter the exercise I do. And not to mention they’re super cute and I get so many compliments on them. Would absolutely recommend! Aerie 💕
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this store! Aerie is always where I get my bras, as they have a wide selection of styles and sizes, so I know I'm always going to find what I'm looking for. They last a long time before they stretch out too. They also have very nice clothing here, 2 of my favorite shirts are from here! The bras are reasonably priced, but the clothing is kind of expensive. I definitely prefer shopping at Aerie over Victoria's Secret because I feel like it is just an overall better atmosphere. The staff is always very nice and helpful here, as well. I highly reccommend this store!!
Brianne B.
This is my go to place to get my bras and underwear. They always have sales so you never have to pay full price! I️ also love the clothing here because it’s soft, cozy, and always looks cute! Their activewear is the best I’ve tried too. My favorite thing about Aerie is the message behind this brand. Love who you are no matter what and be comfortable in your own skin.
Jessica J.
I love their mato the real you. Their models are untouched. Their bras fit me best never had a problem yet. V.s. Are nice but are made for bigger women. Aerie bras maybe for younger girls that are becoming women but I don’t care they work for me. I have gotten other clothing here love how comfortable the brand is feel like I’m in my bday suite even though I’m not
Jeanette F.
Plainfield
I love shopping here! There are so many cute styles and the quality is amazing! They always have a sale on something and the customer service is usually pretty good. I love there brad and that they are reasonably priced and they have something for everyone the pjs fit nicely here too! Whenever I’m looking for bras or Pjs this is my go to stop!
Bianca C.
I love everything the have but I do feel like it's a little unreasonably priced, with that being said try run some pretty good sales and you can get some popular items for half off. I got a sweatshirt I had been debating about getting for 25$ as opposed to 50$ and free shipping! So I would recommend this brand when they are running their sales :)
Hailee L.
Genoa City, WI
My all time favorite store hands down. Aerie is amazing and I shop there all the time! Their quality is amazing and they have such cute clothing and styles. Their leggings and bralettes are my favorite and so comfortable! I definitely recommend this store if you’re looking for a nice pair of leggings or a nice bra. Aerie is amazing!!
KIMI W.
I am in LOVE with Aerie bras, swim, and clothing. I got the MOST comfortable bras from there that are supportive and pretty. They have free shipping and returns for bras and swim, so why not try?? Most of all, they use untouched models and their products are some of the best you can buy. The style is comfort, support, cuteness and style - just my speed! They have great sales if you keep your eyes peeled, their app downloaded, and emails coming! I got THE CUTEST swimsuits from them! I got it on their $25 one piece sale. I can't wait to wear them! I also LOVE that they feature regular women who wear their suits for us to see how they look on different body types. SO WONDERFUL!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?