Aera Home Fragrance

by aera

Aera completely reinvents how you fragrance your home by creating the ideal ambience for every space and every occasion.

• Uniform and constant scent distribution
  • Fully adjustable to any room size or configuration

Has anyone tried this before? I love the look and would love to try it out. I checked their website and saw a plug in unit and what looks like a table unit as well.
Start your review of Aera Home Fragrance!
How would you rate this product?
Rania E.
Those people deleted my honest review on Facebook, watch out. Louis and Rachel will try to push you for replacement if you're not satisfied until your 60 days trial is exhausted and after this you will never get a refund
Gregg M.
Oak Grove
Ordered on Monday- arrived on Friday via FedEx for free.  The unit was insanely simple to set up. Within minutes ( at #7 setting) my formal living, dining and kitchen areas were scented and exceeded my expectations. Its a light scent- not overpowering- but very noticeable- a gentle scent of pine. There is virtually nothing negative about my experience with Aera.  From customer service- to delivery to performance- its all as advertised and am completely and unconditionally satisfied. Gregg Mller

UPDATE:  About 10 days after receipt of the product the unit air pump stopped and the fragrance ended. I returned the unit and they quickly sent me a new one.  It did not work either. Because the first one worked so well at first, I ordered a second diffuser and it did not work, They refunded the first unit and am having difficulty even speaking to them now via phone or email regarding the one I have.  This is an awesome company- they represent themselves very well but the air pump issue appears to be a broken link in their otherwise perfect company that will ikely put them out of business if the problem is not corrected fast.

Anna K.
San Francisco
Our experience with Aera so far has been pretty underwhelming, to say the least. - We purchased a "Glow" set which was supposed to come with a Diffuser and a Glow fragrance. When the order was shipped to us, there was only the diffuser and no "glow" fragrance. We had additionally purchased "Poetry" - which was included.
- Upon following up with customer support, Glow was shipped out
- Poetry was very unimpressive and at around 6-7 intensity, was hardly noticeable in our medium-sized bedroom. No one even noticed the fragrance, we tried placing it at various places with no success.
- Glow, on the other hand, was better, we liked it. But this did not last long.
- It's been about a week of using our diffuser and it seems to have stopped working. The LED lights on top of the unit are cycling from 1-10 rapidly.
- We switched off and switched it back on; we pulled the power cord and plugged it back. We reset the device by simultaneously pressing + and - buttons - nothing helps. The unit is no longer diffusing! Upon pressing the eject button, nothing happens. I pulled out the capsule in any case and plugged it back in. Whether the capsule is plugged in or pulled out, the LED lights keep toggling. My App indicates that the device is reachable, functioning ok - but that is not the case. With a week's run, this device has already tanked.
None of the troubleshooting tips worked. They sent us a Fedex return label. And I am told they will replace the faulty unity once their QA gets the returned equipment. We shipped it back 2 days ago, it won't reach them till next Friday, so I am guessing, if at all we do get a replacement, it will not be till mid January. This was a Christmas present, and we ended up relying on good old Yankee candles. This left a sour taste in the mouth, the quality of the equipment as well as their unsympathetic Customer Support. Anyway, we are kind of stuck with this as I was over enthusiastic and also bought two additional fragrances - now I have no choice but to wait and hope they send me back a replacement, whenever they do.
- Upon following up with customer support, Glow was shipped out
- Glow, on the other hand, was better, we liked it. But this did not last long.
Alisa N.
Rougemont
I purchased 2 devices. I've used 3 fragrance refills in one month with little noticeable scent in the rooms they are in. They were ridiculously expensive as are their fragrances. I would not mind the expense at all if they worked as advertised.Aera Touch Diffuser For Essential Oils and Home Fragrances, Home Deodorizing System, Adjustable to Any Living Space, Works Exclusively With Aera Capsules (Capsules Not Included, Manual Interface)
Chelsea R.
I bought two Aera smart devices, one for the main living space, one for the master bedroom. In the living space, I opted for the Winter Light scent and I even bought another to continue using after winter was over because I loved it so much and was afraid they’d discontinue it when the season changed, which they did. For the master, I chose Poetry. Winter Light is a light, slightly woodsy, slightly masculine fresh scent that I just love. Poetry is seductive without being too heavy, sweet, or cloying. I love both scents. I have also had zero issues with either device. They work like a charm and I can control them easily with my phone. My only wish is for the ability to more easily get samples to pick scents, as it’s so difficult to do so based on a description. Overall, Aera is a game changer for home scenting with no mess, upkeep, or fire risk. It’s expensive, but I just love having a house that smells the way I want it to. For me, the quality of life aspect is worth it.
P V.
I ordered 1 diffuser and when I received it and used it, I loved it so much I ordered another one. I should have waited though because once these capsules hit 50%, you can hardly smell it anymore. I've used 4 capsules and it happened to every single one of them. I would not recommend and go with another product.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Easy to operate right out of the box. The smart feature was a little trickier to set up due to the proximity of my router from the machine itself. It does have a very quite sound but it is easy to tune out. It filled the first floor of my home very quickly (about 1000 sq feet). This was expensive and the scents are an investment but with how quickly it rid my home of the dog Odor that permeated everything it was worth it.
Art +.
My experience with the Aera diffuser isn't that great. I bought already 4 devices. Two for home and two for my business. Already two of them stopped working and exchanging them is difficult since I live in the Caribbean and shipping costs would be too high. As to the fragrances, they're really wonderful but in the beginning you could check how much fluid is still in every capsule, meanwhile they god rid of that visual "help" and since that time my capsules last maximal 6 days which costs me around $400 every month (Im not using them at home anymore). Now Im just waiting until the last unit stops working and I'll change to "Air Esscentials", hoping they'll be more effective.