BY AER LINGUS AIRLINE

• Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very l...5 Answers
  • Never heard of this airline. How is the service? Cost? 3 Answers
  • Do they charge a lot for baggage?2 Answers
Aer Lingus Airline
  • "Always a comfortable flight, love the fact that we have out own individual TVs, meals are usually good and flight attendants have definitely become more friendly over the years." in 6 reviews
  • "always a comfortable flight love the fact that we have our own individual TVs the mills were really good in flight and they are very friendly" in 5 reviews
Dominique H.
new york
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have always loved this brand and I love stopping over in Dublin for my longer flights( as Ireland is one of my favorite countries and we have family there and always get to visit). But most recently I flew with them and flights were canceled and their rebooking process was not great at all. Compared to their partner airlines the same cost of seating you get way more on those other airlines. As I found out with my aer linus rebooking through British airways for same kind of premium economy seats. The difference was insane. I do love the service on aer lingus. Always kind and cordial and great spirited staff. But I think it would be great if they created better seating for their “choice seats”.
Sarah Y.
I don't mind flying Aer Lingus (which, for air travel, is probably the most positive you can feel about an airline). I can usually find a reasonable price for roundtrip tickets. The in-flight service is amiable and attentive without being in your face every two seconds. They have quite an extensive list of special meals available and the vegan one has been one of the better ones I've had. While this isn't specific to this airline, for US travelers coming back through Dublin (Aer Lingus's hub), I love that you can do pre-customs in the airport, meaning you can stroll right through to baggage claim or leave once you arrive in the US.
Joy S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lovely attendants who always make me feel very welcome. Their app works well with the exception of every. time. I’ve booked a great rate online, the purchase stalls, and I’ve had to reconfirm the purchase on the phone, often with changes to get the same rate. The flights are often on time or early when heading east. If you’re flying to Ireland, it just feels appropriate to fly this airline with the tea service, Butler’s chocolate, and brown bread with Irish butter.
Niamh B.
Really really great airline! My family and I fly with them every time we travel to Ireland. We fly with them every year or so and are always happy with our flight. Wonderful crews that are always helpful. My brother has a food allergy and Aer Lingus makes it super easy for him to still eat and be safe during the flight. Nothing but wonderful people, truly have never had a problem in all the times I have flown with them.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
This airline was very easy to fly with. Very nice staff and services. The food on our 8 hour flight was actually very good! And, I experienced a lot of sinus pressure during one of our flights because I was sick and one of the flight attendants went out of his way to get some essential oils for me that helped get rid of my pain! Great airline. I highly recommend it!
Dinah B.
Windsor
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually fly Delta or Southwest and am hesitant to veer from those two airlines.  I so do not love to fly.  Plus I get rewards points when I use them.  In mid-2017 I went to Ireland with friends and the lowest fares were on Aer Lingus.  I booked the reservations.  The process went well although it was different than using Delta and Southwest.  The best part was the flight.  The seats were comfortable and the flight crew were extremely hospitable.  I would not hesitate to use this airline again.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used this airline to fly from Boston to Dublin and it was great. Food was good as was the service. It also had a great selection of movies to keep me entertained on the long flight. I also feel like I got a great deal on the price too. I would definitely fly them again.
Alexandria W.
Bethlehem
By far the best airline I’ve ever flew on. The crew was so pleasant and the plane was clean. We had tons of leg room and were very comfortable on our flight. We also got complimentary pillows and blankets as well as a delicious meal. Would absolutely fly with them again!
Danielle D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used Aer Lingus when flying around Europe and it is the BEST flights I have ever taken! The complimentary meals and sleep kits were amazing, the plane was spacious, and the ticket was definitely economic. Would recommend to anyone. Aer Lingus Airline
Kirsten C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Overall a nice airline. The flight attendants are nice, and the food wasn’t bad as far as airline food goes, but damn, the seats are tight. Especially for a trans-Atlantic flight. Generally though, I’d recommend them.
Amanda G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are they expensive? One day I will go to Ireland.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Did you ever experience any downfalls with Aerlingus ?
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost and affordable, but unlike other low cost carriers they don't slack on service. Our suitcases were over the weight limit but the lovely people at check in didn't charge us any fees. I'd definitely fly with them again!
Becky J.
Is this a good reliable company?
Sarah C.
Are they an Irish Airline? How's the service?