Aer Lingus Airline  uploaded by L h.Aer Lingus Airline  uploaded by Amy Jo O.

BY AER LINGUS AIRLINE

• Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost ...5 Answers
  • Never heard of this airline. How is the service? Cost? 3 Answers
  • Do they charge a lot for baggage?2 Answers
Aer Lingus Airline
  • "Always a comfortable flight, love the fact that we have out own individual TVs, meals are usually good and flight attendants have definitely become more friendly over the years." in 6 reviews
  • "always a comfortable flight love the fact that we have our own individual TVs the mills were really good in flight and they are very friendly" in 5 reviews
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
We flew this from NYC to Ireland. I was sick the entire time and I went back to ask for a sick bag. I had to ask for a bag after I was sick because there wasn't one and the flight attendant yelled at me telling me I shouldn't be there. She then threw a XL garage bag at me. Luckily someone nicer came to my seat a few minutes later to give me a cold cloth and see if I was okay. I give this three stars for the nice women who gave me the cloth. The movies were also a plus on the flight.
Theresa ..
Theresa ..
Literally the only way to go when flying to Ireland. (Both figuratively and almost literally. ūüėÖ) This along with very few other airlines will be your best option when it comes to the flight itself and cost. They somewhat have a monopoly when it comes to flights to Ireland, but that's okay because I've only ever had good service when it comes to their company.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
I flew Aer Lingus a few years ago when I visited Ireland and it was a great airline. Because I bought the trip as a package deal, I'm not exactly sure what the cost of the flight portion was. However, I do know their flights are very reasonable, the staff was wonderful and it was fairly comfortable. I would no doubt use Aer Lingus again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I flew Aer Lingus from Madrid to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day. I ended up flying on the holiday (after changing my travel plans last minute). Aer Lingus was super accommodating of my changes. It was also really nice to fly on, even though it was on a super busy day. I was surprised by how nice it was. I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I love this airline! Comfortable seats, great customer service, friendly attendants, and overall god experiences all around. Once I missed a connecting flight because my place was late, and they bumped me up to a nicer more direct flight to my destination to make up for it. Made a potentially bad experience a great one instead!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Globetrotter Expert
Aer Lingus made my first trip to Ireland extremely comfortable and enjoyable. The flight attendants were very friendly and made sure the passengers were well taken care of. There were several meals served during the flight which was nice, and I felt like I had plenty of leg room for the journey. Very good airline!
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
I have only great things to say about Air Lingus flight and about their flight crew. The price of the tickets couldn't have been beat. The ONLY down side was to make any changes to my flight was quite pricey. So make sure you are prepared not to make any changes. I would absolutely fly Air Lingus again.
Ella S.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I thoroughly enjoyed my flights on AerLingus! From the comfy chairs to the in-flight entertainment available and the food provided, I felt like an honored guest flying with them. I carried on bags and had no problem with storage or removal. Each of the crew were pleasant and joyful!
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
I loved this airline. The service was great, the flight attendants were great, the food was great, and the experience was above average overall! They made sure we were comfortable the entire 8 hours flight, and provided headphones and blankets! It was great!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I took a short flight from France to Ireland with this airline. The plane wasn't full so they flight attendants allowed us to switch seats and sit wherever we wanted. The only thing that annoyed me was there was no USB outlets to charge my phone
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Globetrotter Expert
Are they expensive? One day I will go to Ireland.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Did you ever experience any downfalls with Aerlingus ?
Becky J.
Becky J.
Is this a good reliable company?
Frances M.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost and affordable, but unlike other low cost carriers they don't slack on service. Our suitcases were over the weight limit but the lovely people at check in didn't charge us any fees. I'd definitely fly with them again!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Are they an Irish Airline? How's the service?