Add a Photo

By AER LINGUS AIRLINE
Photos (3)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
If you are a seasoned flyer and understand how to seamlessly get yourself through an airport and aren't picky about the flight that gets you from point A to point B, AerLingus is fine. This is much more common in Europe than in the U.S. anyway, and as a backpacker I was happy to pay less, even if the flight wasn't very glamorous. The plane was small and there are no frills, but I've had that from other airlines whose tickets are far more expensive and if I'm getting less-than-comfortable service, I'd rather not pay absurd prices for it too.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
We flew this from NYC to Ireland. I was sick the entire time and I went back to ask for a sick bag. I had to ask for a bag after I was sick because there wasn't one and the flight attendant yelled at me telling me I shouldn't be there. She then threw a XL garage bag at me. Luckily someone nicer came to my seat a few minutes later to give me a cold cloth and see if I was okay. I give this three stars for the nice women who gave me the cloth. The movies were also a plus on the flight.
S F.
S F.
Globetrotter Expert
We flew with AerLingus several times. They have direct flights to Europe with no stops. I chose to fly with AerLingus due to my son who was 2 years old at that time. I was in a very friendly environment, I was given the opportunity to change seats for additional space. Loved it !!! Saved 4 to 6 hours of flight by choosing a direct flight from SFO to Dublin. The airline tickets price for 1 individual was around $1200.
Jess C.
Jess C.
I love aer lingus. Their flights are reasonable and always on time. They attendants are so sweet and polite. They don't gouge on bag weight and carry ons. I had my little dog on the flight and they brought her a little bowl and chicken for dinner. Unlike many flights that offer meals this one is actually edible. Their vegetarian meal is much better than any airline.
Theresa ..
Theresa ..
Literally the only way to go when flying to Ireland. (Both figuratively and almost literally. 😅) This along with very few other airlines will be your best option when it comes to the flight itself and cost. They somewhat have a monopoly when it comes to flights to Ireland, but that's okay because I've only ever had good service when it comes to their company.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Globetrotter Expert
I flew Aer Lingus round-trip from Boston to Hamburg, with layovers in Dublin both times. The planes are clean, the built in entertainment systems are well stocked with up-to-date movies, the flight attendants are polite and friendly, and the food really isn't that bad! Had a very pleasant experience and would definitely fly with them again.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I flew Aer Lingus a few years ago when I visited Ireland and it was a great airline. Because I bought the trip as a package deal, I'm not exactly sure what the cost of the flight portion was. However, I do know their flights are very reasonable, the staff was wonderful and it was fairly comfortable. I would no doubt use Aer Lingus again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I flew Aer Lingus from Madrid to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day. I ended up flying on the holiday (after changing my travel plans last minute). Aer Lingus was super accommodating of my changes. It was also really nice to fly on, even though it was on a super busy day. I was surprised by how nice it was. I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Aer Lingus Airline
I love this airline! Comfortable seats, great customer service, friendly attendants, and overall god experiences all around. Once I missed a connecting flight because my place was late, and they bumped me up to a nicer more direct flight to my destination to make up for it. Made a potentially bad experience a great one instead!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Globetrotter Expert
Aer Lingus made my first trip to Ireland extremely comfortable and enjoyable. The flight attendants were very friendly and made sure the passengers were well taken care of. There were several meals served during the flight which was nice, and I felt like I had plenty of leg room for the journey. Very good airline!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Are they expensive? One day I will go to Ireland.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Did you ever experience any downfalls with Aerlingus ?
Becky J.
Becky J.
Is this a good reliable company?
Frances M.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost and affordable, but unlike other low cost carriers they don't slack on service. Our suitcases were over the weight limit but the lovely people at check in didn't charge us any fees. I'd definitely fly with them again!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Are they an Irish Airline? How's the service?