Aer Lingus Airline  uploaded by L h.Aer Lingus Airline  uploaded by Amy Jo O.

BY AER LINGUS AIRLINE

• Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost ...5 Answers
  • Never heard of this airline. How is the service? Cost? 3 Answers
  • Do they charge a lot for baggage?2 Answers
Aer Lingus Airline
  • "Always a comfortable flight, love the fact that we have out own individual TVs, meals are usually good and flight attendants have definitely become more friendly over the years." in 6 reviews
  • "always a comfortable flight love the fact that we have our own individual TVs the mills were really good in flight and they are very friendly" in 5 reviews
Sarah Y.
I don't mind flying Aer Lingus (which, for air travel, is probably the most positive you can feel about an airline). I can usually find a reasonable price for roundtrip tickets. The in-flight service is amiable and attentive without being in your face every two seconds. They have quite an extensive list of special meals available and the vegan one has been one of the better ones I've had. While this isn't specific to this airline, for US travelers coming back through Dublin (Aer Lingus's hub), I love that you can do pre-customs in the airport, meaning you can stroll right through to baggage claim or leave once you arrive in the US.
Kelsie K.
West Point
We flew to Ireland from California and it was a great flight. I hate to fly but I felt like with Aer Lingus we were really taken care of. They provide new and up to date movies to watch which was so nice! They provide a blanket, pillow, and ear buds to every passenger. They also are very quick to serve when called. I will defiantly fly with them again.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used this airline to fly from Boston to Dublin and it was great. Food was good as was the service. It also had a great selection of movies to keep me entertained on the long flight. I also feel like I got a great deal on the price too. I would definitely fly them again.
Danielle D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used Aer Lingus when flying around Europe and it is the BEST flights I have ever taken! The complimentary meals and sleep kits were amazing, the plane was spacious, and the ticket was definitely economic. Would recommend to anyone. Aer Lingus Airline
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Just flew with aer lingus to Spain and it was such a great experience. The cabin crew was very helpful and their Service was great. Pilots were good! Seats were pretty comfortable for being a 10+ hr flight. Also best airline food I’ve ever eaten, hands down.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
I recently traveled to Ireland from Kansas, USA. I flew a different airline to Chicago, then took Aer Lingus to Dublin. I've flown quite a few times and Aer Lingus is by far my favorite airline. They are puncrual, communicate efficiently when there are itinerary changes, and have overall wonderful customer service on and off the plane.
bissa q.
So we’ve used this airline at least 3 times for our European vacations and we love it. The planes are really clean and open. The staff are exceptional nice and I feel so comfortable with them. They always help to their best. Amazing deals and great staff
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
It's cheap, budget air so keep your expectations reasonable. However, My expectations were surpassed. I flew from O'Hare to Dublin, then on to Amsterdam. The long-haul wasn't bad. The food was hot and served at appropriate times, it really wasn't too bad for airplane food, either. Staff were kind and patient with travelers. The in-flight entertainment system had a few glitches for me, but wasn't enough to complain about. My luggage failed to make the connection from Dublin to Amsterdam. THAT was very frustrating, but Aer Lingus did what they could to locate it -- really, the airport staff were the issue. I would definitely fly again, but be sure to pack an extra set of clothes and essentials in my carry-on.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I flew aer lingus on a trip to Ireland two years ago. It was my first flight over seas and it was a very positive experience. It was a long flight so being comfortable is important. I was very satisfied. The service was great and the food was great! I had a ton of great options for tv/movies to watch that made the time fly by.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I thoroughly enjoyed my flights on AerLingus! From the comfy chairs to the in-flight entertainment available and the food provided, I felt like an honored guest flying with them. I carried on bags and had no problem with storage or removal. Each of the crew were pleasant and joyful!
Amanda G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are they expensive? One day I will go to Ireland.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Did you ever experience any downfalls with Aerlingus ?
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Flew Aer Lingus twice while in Europe. Flights are very low cost and affordable, but unlike other low cost carriers they don't slack on service. Our suitcases were over the weight limit but the lovely people at check in didn't charge us any fees. I'd definitely fly with them again!
Becky J.
Is this a good reliable company?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Never heard of this airline. How is the service? Cost?